Girlfriend Wants Money

hello_welcome

I've just left my GF in Samui after meeting her 3 weeks ago in a beer/lady bar, now she's telling me that her rented motorbike has been stolen and wants me to send her 30,000 baht.

I only left her last night and she didnt have a motorbike then, and she says if I cant send the money she cant get her ID card back and go home like I've asked her too and which she promised she would do after she meets her friend from Italy next week.

Is 30,000 baht about the right price for a stolen motorbike and how can I send her the money before I fly home tomorror?

I think 60,000 is probably more like it. Make sure you also start sending 20,000 a month for the insurance and parking.

Send the money when you get home, I'm sure she won't mind waiting a few days.

I've agreed to send her 10,000 a month, is this enough?

She said she can work for her uncle in the village cutting sugar and she wants to buy some cows, anyone know whats the average price of a cow?

I think 60,000 is probably more like it. Make sure you also start sending 20,000 a month for the insurance and parking.

She said she can work for her uncle in the village cutting sugar and she wants to buy some cows, anyone know whats the average price of a cow?

A cow is at least 40,000. Hope your heart isn't broken.

I've just left my GF in Samui after meeting her 3 weeks ago in a beer/lady bar, now she's telling me that her rented motorbike has been stolen and wants me to send her 30,000 baht.

I only left her last night and she didnt have a motorbike then, and she says if I cant send the money she cant get her ID card back and go home like I've asked her too and which she promised she would do after she meets her friend from Italy next week.

Is 30,000 baht about the right price for a stolen motorbike and how can I send her the money before I fly home tomorror?

My GF. Eh? After how long? Shes a hooker mate. Get over it. Why cant she go home? Where does she live that she MUST have her ID card. Sounds like <deleted>. Meets her friend from Italy next week. 55555. Another farang mug you mean. Send her NO money. If this story is genuine then mate she is trying it on. Look back at the good holiday you had and forget about her. Move on. You are not the first and you wont be the last to be taken or attempted to be taken for a ride.(pardon the pun)

In very plain terms Drop this Lady from your friends list at once and do not give her even 1 baht. You do not need to hear any more stories from her about her hardships and for sure you will only encourage her to find more guys gulible enough to send money once or every month. She has your number right now and the simple cold fact is that you are being had big time.

Quit her at once because there are lots of quality gals around that are not in the business of stealing.

Good luck.

A cow is at least 40,000. Hope your heart isn't broken.

Quite.

Cows (and Buffalo?) MUCH cheaper than Girls.

Can you adopt a Kwai? Can it (well she, of course) own land? When you call her 'man' will she nudge you?

You want a girfriend that cuts sugar and raises cows?? You must be overpaid and overeducated and under sha**ed...