Is Acer Laptop Cheaper In U.s.?

losworld

A friend wants me to bring an Acer laptop from the U.S. but I'm not sure if it is much different in price. I have a good idea of the U.S. prices but where can I find competitive Thai pricing online for an Acer laptop?

thanks in advance for any assistance

My bet is it would be cheaper in the US. There's a big import tariff/duty in Thailand. This is why they can't know you are bringing it in to leave there.

Can't your friend just go to a shop and give you a few models prices to compare? Then you'd know if they fall high, low, or depends.

i do agree, a lot better for the same price in the states or europe.

the laptop will be free of tax if you friend takes it with him, be sure to remove the box so it'll look like his personnal laptop and will pass customs without problem :)

A friend wants me to bring an Acer laptop from the U.S. but I'm not sure if it is much different in price. I have a good idea of the U.S. prices but where can I find competitive Thai pricing online for an Acer laptop?

Just do a search. Comparison pricing is posted all over the 'net in the U.S.

Here are some online thai shops where you can have a look, about competitive pricing I don't know, everything seems to be cheaper in Pantip Plaza in Bangkok since they can get the products quite a bit cheaper than the online shops.

Shop4Thai

Login

invadeIT

EasyInterSoft

(1000 THB is about 29.4 USD)

Edited by d0ndela

My brother came to visit me in the SF bay area, and he bought an ACER laptop to take it back with him to Thailand, he told me it is a lot cheaper to buy it in the US.