Singaporean Nabbed With Ecstasy In Underpants

george

He had 1,576 tablets of ecstasy wrapped in five small packages hidden in his underwear, with an estimated total street value of 2.3 million baht (67,500 dollars), said the official.

Baht 1,460 for one Ecstasy nowadays ?...or US $ 43 per piece...? :D

hmmmm :)

LaoPo

£1 each in the UK now in bulk, or £5 each maximun.

that's why the Nigerians get away with it, everyone at customs assumes its the real deal :)

Why don't you talk about yourself, junky?

How many of you guys go on visa runs to Laos and Cambodia, and return with dope?

Just to clarify for you all, I believe that 'street price' figure they come up with represents the total amount of money the drugs are sold for in each transaction down the chain, it does not represent how much the end user will pay for it. So taking these drugs off the street kind of dealt a 2.3 million baht blow to the drug traffickers and dealers.

For more information, check here - http://www.enotes.com/drugs-alcohol-encycl...ia/street-value

Interesting! Thanks.

how did he get caught?

every time I've come through customs etc I just walk out, never seen anyone stopped for anything ever.

come into Australia they search everything for anything that could harm the environment and anything illegal... the difference is light and day...

how did he get caught?

every time I've come through customs etc I just walk out, never seen anyone stopped for anything ever.

come into Australia they search everything for anything that could harm the environment and anything illegal... the difference is light and day...

He had 1500 tablets in his underpants. I would imagine that the cabin crew on the aeroplane thought something was suspect. Or perhaps the way he waddled like a duck through customs may have been a give away.

1500 tablets in your pants is a lot.

that's why the Nigerians get away with it, everyone at customs assumes its the real deal :)

Why don't you talk about yourself, junky?

How many of you guys go on visa runs to Laos and Cambodia, and return with dope?

I don't know, can you tell me?

how did he get caught?

He had 1500 tablets in his underpants. I would imagine that the cabin crew on the aeroplane thought something was suspect. Or perhaps the way he waddled like a duck through customs may have been a give away.

still, you'd have to assume the border control at the country he was leaving would be better than the Thailand control.

like i said, unless things have changed, there isn't any, you just walk out the front door.

how did he get caught?

still, you'd have to assume the border control at the country he was leaving would be better than the Thailand control.

like i said, unless things have changed, there isn't any, you just walk out the front door.

I doubt most border controls would care to much if were taking drugs OUT of a country. It's bringing them into a country that is the problem.