Big Trouble In Tourist Thailand

jlaw666

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologies :)

RAZZ

Why have your sig in the post, we all know who you are, your nik is in the nav :D

when this series first aired, and I saw Howard, I thought~I have seen this guy before. Finally clicked......What do you think? :D

Nice one, Donnyboy; ole Alexi Sayle was a right nutter... although I do think Mr Miller has more of a Buster Bloodvessel look:

Buster-Bloodvessel002edited.jpg

I have had no agro so far, only hundreds of people coming up to me on Walking Street wanting photographs and wanting to shake my hand.

Howard, I think you need to get some signed photo's produced, so you can issue them out to your adoring fans. BTW Britmaveric said he'd like a poster size one which he can pin up above his bed. :)

He doesn't need it, Who do you think howard is getting married to next month? :D

I'm quite positive my gf (a lady) wouldnt care for that proposition too much. :D

^I shudder to think of such thoughts. I think I have seen HM dancing at Jenny's as I was passing by said establishment. (copper theme night, and YMCA was playing) :)

Steady!!!! There are people on here that would actually believe that :D

^I shudder to think of such thoughts. I think I have seen HM dancing at Jenny's as I was passing by said establishment. (copper theme night, and YMCA was playing) :)

No they wouldn't howard they have more sense than that :D

:D

Now THAT would be the final nail in Thailand's Tourism industry! :D:D

RAZZ

post-71883-1254659355_thumb.jpg

Oh dear, it is true....

no offence Howard, just for fun :D

You were never confused! (Just curious.)

I think it sucks donkey balls. Also I can't wait for the next episode. :)

And, I now have a new found pride of managing to live in such a dodgy place!! It'll be harder to explain to friends and family back home that I often take a family holiday with the wife and kid to Pattaya.. What will they think..

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Just watched the "plane crash" episode again.

I've changed my mind. I think the programme is boring and poorly made.

RAZZ

Well, only so many episodes you can make of drunk holiday makers getting caught with drugs/scammed by a bar lady/stupidly invested your life savings into a investment scam.

RAZZ

Well, only so many episodes you can make of drunk holiday makers getting caught with drugs/scammed by a bar lady/stupidly invested your life savings into a investment scam.

Read on a website Bravo pay "up to" £50k an hour for original content like this :)

RAZZ

We've kept the Pattaya forum going for five and a half years.

RAZZ

I have the opinion of poorly edited more than poorly made. I wonder just how much was actually filmed and they just didn't dare use most of it.

Edited by cyb

Hahaha, that's exactly what I was thinking! Also, I'm hoping that future episodes will feature more bar girls. I want to see some of those ladies made into celebrities, even if only for 15 minutes! :D

I think it sucks donkey balls. Also I can't wait for the next episode. :D

Hahaha, that's exactly what I was thinking! Also, I'm hoping that future episodes will feature more bar girls. I want to see some of those ladies made into celebrities, even if only for 15 minutes! :D

correct me if im wrong but the only bargirls so far have been Lady Boys.

good luck with that oevna :)

Hahaha, that's exactly what I was thinking! Also, I'm hoping that future episodes will feature more bar girls. I want to see some of those ladies made into celebrities, even if only for 15 minutes! B)

good luck with that oevna ;)

You are thinking about the 'closeup profile', but several bar- (or more specifically, gogo-) girls was show on stage in several short snippets ('establishing shots').

I wouldn't mind them doing a more true version replicating COPS, with the 3-segment formula (first being action-oriented, secondly being very lowkey, often more emotional than action, and third being a little inbetween or misc) per episode.

Only hard part is that 1) they would never get access to ride-alongs with actual cops 2) if they did they wouldn't be getting much material worth using 3) the low number of volunteers and their non-action roles makes it very hard to do a segment 1 or even 3 for the episodes.

good luck with that oevna :D

Actually there was the ting tong bargirl chasing the punter around expecting to be paid for just sitting with the lad. :)

That was classic. :D

Hmmm TV can be a bit over the top with the truth (depends how they edit it)... I just hope they don't pull a fast one because it might be quite embarrassing for thailand. :)

I just hope they don't portray these fine upstanding, honest members of the Thai police in a bad light :D