Ssr Club Piss Up- Saturday August 22nd, 2009

BigBikeBKK

Rather amazed that everyone except Zzinged made it home in one piece- you guys are LEGEND! Zzinged- glad you're ok and hope you can get the beast put back together soon!

Thanks to everyone who came- very fun afternoon!

Thanks to Bard for the extra beer and Gerhardt for the excellent bread.

Look forward to seeing some of you next weekend. We'll keep the fridge full and beers cold.

Ride On,

Tony and Little Mir 0823MirShadesXS.jpg

0822MirBeerSm.jpg

Was an awesome day, and great meeting.

Thanks to everyone who was there, really fun to be with you all having a few beers, and a good laugh. :)

There is no chapter in Phuket, so anyone can go for it.

Currently there is in Bangkok, and Pattaya/Rayong where there will be a grand opening of a clubhouse soon.

Secretsoi is named after a bar street in Thailand which is "secret" so to speak no missuses know about it, which is a good thing you can say you stay in the general area and they're happy with you being out, not like Pattaya or what have we... No patches no vests just fun loving people, it is mainly a sportbike club.

The forum is no competition to ThaiVisa at all, not intended as such either, also not found on google searches.

Want to be member just join a ride or pm one of the obvious members. There are member groups in Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Eastern Seaboard and members from other parts of the kingdom as well. For the moment one clubhouse in Bangkok and one upcoming in Easter Seaboard.

Now I hope dear moderators that this was not stepping over your limits with your rules by informing about this particular motorcycle club... As the matter of fact I suggest you have a permalink with the different clubs in Thailand, as many want to join clubs but don't know how/where.

Secretsoi is named after a bar street in Thailand which is "secret" so to speak no missuses know about it, which is a good thing you can say you stay in the general area and they're happy with you being out, not like Pattaya or what have we... No patches no vests just fun loving people, it is mainly a sportbike club.

The forum is no competition to ThaiVisa at all, not intended as such either, also not found on google searches.

Want to be member just join a ride or pm one of the obvious members. There are member groups in Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Eastern Seaboard and members from other parts of the kingdom as well. For the moment one clubhouse in Bangkok and one upcoming in Easter Seaboard.

Now I hope dear moderators that this was not stepping over your limits with your rules by informing about this particular motorcycle club... As the matter of fact I suggest you have a permalink with the different clubs in Thailand, as many want to join clubs but don't know how/where.

I have a fairly good idea about SSR concept & accept that is does not detract from TV readership, however, can we please try and keep it just that (secret, unless you want to talk it over with marketing) on Thai Visa as well.

Here is the problem: If you go about promoting it on this site, without some sort of agreement with marketing, all other paying advertisers, promoters, sponsors etc. will spit the dummy and expect the same deal.

So, in a nutshell, if I see oblique reference/discussion to SSR (as I have for the last few months), on this forum, no worries, however, blatant advertising, recruiting, posting of watermarked photos, links, or whatever, are not on.

Please work with us on this point.

Regards.

No problem we will not put in links/photos with watermarks anymore. Reason for watermarks as I am aware of was due to people copied/linked or otherwise used images for there benefit such as completely strange forums posted by someone who had nothing to do with the event. I have found some photos I posted in over 87 forums I am not a member of, that is also not fair so I wish TV can come up with invisible link to where the images are located to help out with that issue back.

Recruiting I do not understand, as there has been no direct approaches to do so as far as I know of. It is pretty obvious who is members as there has been lot of posts including members, most of the people coming over from TV after initial group started has approached the people they know are members. That's not recruiting. Else group rides and meetups has been advertised which I also do not see a problem with, not anymore than other announced rides, bike weeks, partys or what have we.

Photos have been removed. Please don't link or advertise the "other" forum.

Hi Soundman,

Only just now found out that the watermarked photos were a problem- perhaps next time you could send me a PM?

Thanks!

Here are the pics again minus the offensive Secret Soi watermarks- (Uh oh... am I allowed to say Secret Soi here???) :D

0822SSRBikes3.jpg

0822SSRBikes2Sm.jpg

0822SSRBikes1.jpg

SoundMan... if we do put up a sign on the clubhouse are you going to have a problem with those pictures too?! :)

Happy Trails!

Tony

For the moment all that is not allowed is to show the web address to the forum or "your" webpage to drive in traffic to it according to rule number 10. There is nothing saying the club name or logo may not be showed, hence that should be safe to watermark to avoid other people plagiating your pictures.

If this assessment is wrong please correct me...