The Ashes Back Where They Belong

Where they belong?

They never leave Lords - the Aussies only ever got a 50 Baht copy! :)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/6068662.stm

Actually you are wrong.

It's so nice to see Ponting after having his words shoved up his digireedoo after he mocked Englands team changes before the last test. So much for the almighty Aussie batting line up..FLOPPED

Edited by sunnymarky

Where they belong?

Actually you are wrong.

It's so nice to see Ponting after having his words shoved up his digireedoo after he mocked Englands team changes before the last test. So much for the almighty Aussie batting line up..FLOPPED

Ohhh sunnymarky, you're a sweet kid.

Where they belong?

Actually you are wrong.

Haha... Touched someones sensitivity, Im not sweet and certainly my remarks are never that of a kid

Just give the Aussies what they don't like. I not heard any "Whinging " yet. .. well a few words about standard of umpiring , but gotta take it on the chin and say "we were beaten by the better side" :D:D:D .. I wonder if that quote has come from an Aussie?

Where they belong?

Actually you are wrong.

Haha... Touched someones sensitivity, Im not sweet and certainly my remarks are never that of a kid

Just give the Aussies what they don't like. I not heard any "Whinging " yet. .. well a few words about standard of umpiring , but gotta take it on the chin and say "we were beaten by the better side" :D:D:D .. I wonder if that quote has come from an Aussie?

Id say that was one of your lots sayings...but i better not elaborate :D:D:D

It was said today In a news paper in Australia , that Fans are cracking up after the ashes bashing,

Shrinks have been called into help the devastated Aussie cricket stars and fans to cope with losing the ashes.The Barmy Army has driven them bonkers, players have reportedly lost the plot and the hole of the oz nationis suffering after seeing England captain Andrew Strauss 32 lift the famours urn. Angry Aussies are urging their disgraced cricketers to get there heads examined after their dramatic loss to the old enemy at the oval. record numbers of fed up Austrailans are heading for the shrinks and the "head doctors" are strugling to cope with demands. leading Aussie sports psychologist Peter Terry said Australians were experiencing all the symptoms of grief more usualy assosciated with the death of a loved one. Black arm bands,finger pointing casting blame and bitchy backstabbing are the order of the day after the nation threw the ashes to the wind.

Prof terry said "I think what it indicates is that this holds a fairly deep rooted place in the Australian psyche because its booth cricket and its the the old enemy"

He also claimed the Aussie team led by ponting 34, and vice captain Michael Clarke,28,had shown signs of cracking up and also need counselling. "He explained You dont need a psychologist... untill you realy need one.

Professor Terry insisted the Australians had often turned to shrinks during their days when they dominated the sport to give them mental toughness.

He added "as there was a change of the guard there was also a slight change of approach"

To make matters worse, one of the sides former shrink is now working with the Indian and sri Lankan teams both of which now out rank Australia

It was said today In a news paper in Australia , that Fans are cracking up after the ashes bashing,

Shrinks have been called into help the devastated Aussie cricket stars and fans to cope with losing the ashes.The Barmy Army has driven them bonkers, players have reportedly lost the plot and the hole of the oz nationis suffering after seeing England captain Andrew Strauss 32 lift the famours urn. Angry Aussies are urging their disgraced cricketers to get there heads examined after their dramatic loss to the old enemy at the oval. record numbers of fed up Austrailans are heading for the shrinks and the "head doctors" are strugling to cope with demands. leading Aussie sports psychologist Peter Terry said Australians were experiencing all the symptoms of grief more usualy assosciated with the death of a loved one. Black arm bands,finger pointing casting blame and bitchy backstabbing are the order of the day after the nation threw the ashes to the wind.

Prof terry said "I think what it indicates is that this holds a fairly deep rooted place in the Australian psyche because its booth cricket and its the the old enemy"

He also claimed the Aussie team led by ponting 34, and vice captain Michael Clarke,28,had shown signs of cracking up and also need counselling. "He explained You dont need a psychologist... untill you realy need one.

Professor Terry insisted the Australians had often turned to shrinks during their days when they dominated the sport to give them mental toughness.

He added "as there was a change of the guard there was also a slight change of approach"

To make matters worse, one of the sides former shrink is now working with the Indian and sri Lankan teams both of which now out rank Australia

YES..and the ACB is now urging all supporters to don green and gold (even yellow) shirts to blockade Sydney and Melbourne airports...in an effort to keep all gloating Poms out of the country... :D

cheesuz they were bad enough when they were just whinging Poms :)

Make the best of your short hold of the ashes you poms , because it will be another 100 years in the aussies hands after we take it back in 2013, we just felt a bit sorry for you all and lent it back temporarily.

G'day mate, so you think you're going to lose in 2011 as well then, 100 years? Told you a million times don't exaggerate hehhheh. I agree you have done well in the Ashes in the past 20 years, but isn't it better now we Poms are making a battle of it. This series could have gone either way and was fascinating to follow, after the retirement of Warne, McGrath and Gillespie this was always going to be close. The two sides were evenly matched and dare I say it the conditions and weather generally favoured England, Edgebaston apart.

• 2 weeks later...