Suan Plu Uffice Hours

Believe normal hours are 0830-1700 and Saturday morning (limited service). But most officers are gone from 12-1300.

Am not sure if extension for tourist visa is done on Saturday - am quite sure that other extensions are not.

They are open 8:30 to 4:30 but close at lunch time. Not open on Saturdays.

What about the rumblings about Immigration moving from Suan Phlu to Chaeng Wattana? Any more news about that? When it's supposed to happen? What services it will affect? What the new address will be?

Thanks!

DoctorD

No new info on when they will be moving. Last info was this month or September.

Address and map can be found here. http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&amp...amp;t=h&z=6

I was down there last week for an extension, and the lady handling my application said they were moving September 1st. I don't know how reliable that is, as I would have expected them to move over a weekend, to have time to get all the papers moved and organised in the new location.

Sophon

I have checked immigrations websites and can't find a notice about them moving (Thai using google translate).

You would think there would be some kind of public notice by now if they were moving on the 1st. Or at least have a sign up that says they are moving. But it could be like a lot of immigration related issues we will learn about it when somebody goes to immigration and finds out it has moved.

Edited by ubonjoe