Best Voip For Calling England - Please Help!

sukhumvitlegend

Hello all,

I am looking for some friendly advice as to what VOIP service people are using to call england. I currently use Skype but the quality is 50/50 to say the least.

If I can make and receive calls with 100% clarity, I can stay in this wonderful country.

Any advice would be very welcome.

Kap khun mak

Hello all,

I am looking for some friendly advice as to what VOIP service people are using to call england. I currently use Skype but the quality is 50/50 to say the least.

If I can make and receive calls with 100% clarity, I can stay in this wonderful country.

Any advice would be very welcome.

Kap khun mak

"Skype out" works very well for me but to do so requires a minimum ADSL connection (I use Loxinfo)

and quality USB headset.

Suggest the top "Logitech" model available here. Also, calling times: Late evenings and night for clear

transmission and reception.

I frequently use VOIPcheap.com. Buy 10 Euro's worth of vouchers and get free PC to Phone calls in the UK and many other western destinations free for 90 days. Quality is good and reliable. For a small fee (0.9p/minute) you can also set up a Phone to Phone link so as you are not tied to your PC while talking.

edit

The Phone to Phone connection also saves any problems with poor network speeds at this end (Not that I have ever heard of such a problem in LOS :) )

Edited by thaimite

I use Skype extensively, from to Thailand/UK/USA and my experience is excellent, both voice and video. If Skype does not work for you it ain't Skype, so another service will almost certainly not be any better. Cheap as chips too (except don't call a mobile in the UK.. Ouch!).

I use Skype extensively, from to Thailand/UK/USA and my experience is excellent, both voice and video. If Skype does not work for you it ain't Skype, so another service will almost certainly not be any better. Cheap as chips too (except don't call a mobile in the UK.. Ouch!).

I also use skype on a daily basis all day and must agree with the OP that its rough at times..des anybody else have experience of voipcheap? It sounds like a good alternative

• 2 months later...