Thaksin Expelled From Dubai, Fleeing To Montenegro

george

They both, Thaworn and Noppadon, could be right. It all depends on how they interpreted what they heard from their UAE contacts.

It will be easy to check in just a week or so - does Thaksin still make phone calls from Dubai or not.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked the Ambassador to Thailand, Mr. Quinton Quale, if our Prime Minister, Khun Thaksin was "banned" from England, and replied "absolutely not".

........ there is an answer for you. Especially those trying to scare British people into believing he wants to run them out.

Second, as was mentioned before, for those of you who may not have known, our Prime Minister is and was (counting his money that is being illegally held) one of the richest businessmen in the world, self made. It doesn't take much indepth investigating to find out who the rhumor mongering, false charge making, absolutely jealous, cracking with envy rival politicians who actually started this mess are.

Our Prime Minister has enough money to last 5 lifetimes and doesn't need to be corrupt. As it has been said before, it will all come out in the wash.

I asked the Ambassador to Thailand, Mr. Quinton Quale, if our Prime Minister, Khun Thaksin was "banned" from England, and replied "absolutely not".

So for all of you liars that post lies on this outstanding website, there is an answer for you. Especially those trying to scare British people into believing he wants to run them out.

Second, as was mentioned before, for those of you who may not have known, our Prime Minister is and was (counting his money that is being illegally held) one of the richest businessmen in the world, self made. It doesn't take much indepth investigating to find out who the rhumor mongering, false charge making, absolutely jealous, cracking with envy rival politicians who actually started this mess are.

Our Prime Minister has enough money to last 5 lifetimes and doesn't need to be corrupt. As it has been said before, it will all come out in the wash.

Your prime minister must be using vanish in his wash then. :)

So for all of you liars that post lies on this outstanding website, there is an answer for you. Especially those trying to scare British people into believing he wants to run them out.

My doctor said laughter is good - thank you

Wasn't there a man some years ago in a country not so far from here who had the same qualifications as your beloved "" prime minister ""?He was also super rich,was a politician and of course self made.However he was still one of the most corrupt people in the world.

If it would slip out of your memory his name was Marcos.

Montenegro passport he has...

LoL I would not be surprised if he is in some kind of "family" relationship with montenegro president :)

For some reason lots of filthy rich types go there I guess they have no tax, no questions....

(Thaksin) has enough money to last 5 lifetimes and doesn't need to be corrupt

What a silly remark. Many businessmen (Bernie Madoff, Conrad Black, Robert Maxwell, Kenneth Lay etc etc), all had enormous amounts of money and chose to still be corrupt.

More relevant is by what means did all these people (including Thaksin) attain their great wealth in the first place?

I admire Thaksin's passion for travelling. Visiting gold mines in Africa! He's always seeing the world. Good on him. It will make him wiser than he already is which is saying something.

I doubt that he was asked to leave by the UAE. This is a story that broke yesterday but I thought Dubai already denied it. Really, we can't beleive what the government is saying. They make up something new every week.

Lies again........ Our Prime minister is not banned or fleeing anywhere!!!!! This website is getting more and more anti and lies. I hope the mods delete this shit and stop allowing defaming posts.

Our Prime Minister will return in the near future and then our country will progress again. Please stop the lies, reporting is good, but constant negative lies are not, and only cause this website to lose credibility.

:):D :D :D :D

The Former Acting Prime Minister of Thailand,

seems to have just lost one more base of operations.

But compared to a nouvelle interloper, he seems to still have some marbles left.

One can hope that the Former Acting Prime Minister of Thailand,

will take his marbles and go home. The Argentine is nice this time of year.

A mind is a terrible thing to lose.

Unless it happens to be screeching right next to your ear.

Love is blind, but it's rarely said to be brain dead.

Directness and clarity of purpose should be coupled with clarity of vision and hearing also.

Thus creating a mind prepared to pursue successfully a purpose.

Lacking that, discourse inexorably devolves to absurdity, if not farce.

Rhetorical questions can often be some of the most thought provoking. :D

Sometimes they are just droll. :)

The credibility of a website is directly in relation to the credibility GIVEN it by viewers.

Their clicks tell more of a validating story than any disputes of it's content.

In the case of discussion forums, the members create content and the site only

moderates that discussion, and generally doesn't create it it.

There are variations on that modality of course.

Wide ranging web boards can be panacea in some sections for some people,

and utterly useless in others, yet for a different individual, it is the inverse.

There is no hewing to ONLY one point of view, because THAT is not discussion.

Edited by animatic

The Former Acting Prime Minister of Thailand,

seems to have just lost one more base of operations.

But compared to a nouvelle interloper, he seems to still have some marbles left.

One can hope that the Former Acting Prime Minister of Thailand,

will take his marbles and go home. The Argentine is nice this time of year.

A mind is a terrible thing to lose.

Unless it happens to be screeching right next to your ear.

Love is blind, but it's rarely said to be brain dead.

Directness and clarity of purpose should be coupled with clarity of vision and hearing also.

Thus creating a mind prepared to pursue successfully a purpose.

Lacking that, discourse inexorably devolves to absurdity, if not farce.

Rhetorical questions can often be some of the most thought provoking. :D

Sometimes they are just droll. :D

The credibility of a website is directly in relation to the credibility GIVEN it by viewers.

Their clicks tell more of a validating story than any disputes of it's content.

In the case of discussion forums, the members create content and the site only

moderates that discussion, and generally doesn't create it it.

There are variations on that modality of course.

Wide ranging web boards can be panacea in some sections for some people,

and utterly useless in others, yet for a different individual, it is the inverse.

There is no hewing to ONLY one point of view, because THAT is not discussion.

What happened to your sense of humour ? Or is it humor ? :D

IMO it's humour :)

edit: :D when I replied to your post I only saw your post until the last sentence: "Sometimes they are just droll"

I now see my own reply but as a reply to a much longer message, written by you; what happened ? How's that possible ? :D

hmmmm...maybe a Fata Morgana... :D

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo

In true Gulf styel he entered in reverse

A Diamond geezer indeed/

A re-engagement to Podgymamma on the cards or 419 pyramid deals,no file on him?breaking news last spotted in Monte

Python at Ministry of funny invoices

Edited by RubbaJohnny

A nonsensicial post from a member being “unaware Noppadorn was convicted” has been deleted. There was no mention of Noppadorn having been convicted in this topic, as far as I can see.

--

Maestro

It's just speculation and spin until the UAE issues an official statement as to Thaksin's status.

I called a friend last night who is working at "The National", in Abu Dhabi, but he was not able to confirm (or deny) it.

Apparently U.A.E. asylum/diplomatic position are so touchy that nobody, within the local media, dare to mention.

It's just speculation and spin until the UAE issues an official statement as to Thaksin's status.

exactly.

its just more propaganda bs from the democrats.

we all know the tricks both sides get up to these days

Fugitive ex-Thai PM Thaksin Shinawatra left the United Arab Emirates because he is invited to make official visits to three countries in Africa, Thaksin's former legal advisor Noppadon Pattama said Wednesday.

Don't you just love the fibs this guy talks, does anyone really believe them, I thought only official PMs and Presidents made official visits to countries.

As for Zimbabwe, I wonder why Thaksin hasn't been there sooner, him and Mugabe would fit hand in glove, Mugabe could give him more tips on how to steal elections, Thaksin could give him some money...

speaking as an ex Zimbabwean myself

<s>where's Waldo?</s> .....uh, I mean, Where's Shinawaldo?

It's mostly a yawn about T. Thai officials are too cowed to deal with him as they should. Thai officials at HK allowed him and Poj to hang at their consulate office, with little more response than continued waiing, fake smiles, and slouching at the hips & shoulders when walking nearby Mr. Teflon and the 200 lb matron.

When Thai bureaucrats get their first jobs with gov't, they shed their spines at the check-in counter.

Lies again........ Our Prime minister is not banned or fleeing anywhere!!!!!

By "lies again" i take it you were refering to your own comment about Mr Thaksin being a Prime Minister.

Surely he meant his claim that Thaksin isn't banned, in the UK or Germany amongst others, or fleeing justice in Thailand ?

So Thaksin's claim, when he called his supporters at the noodle-shop the other day, that the government (not the courts ?) had taken (not temporarily frozen ?) all his life-savings, was in fact not true ? Poor confused man. :)

Edited by Ricardo

Thaksin expelled from UAE report denied

By The Nation

Published on August 27, 2009

Former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra's legal adviser yesterday denied reports Thaksin had been expelled from the United Arab Emirates.

Noppadon Pattama said Thaksin Shinawatra had left the UAE after being invited to make official visits to three countries in Africa.

Earlier, Democrat MP Thepthai Senpong - quoting a report from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs - said Thaksin had been told to leave Dubai and had moved to Montenegro.

Noppadon said he had telephoned Thaksin about reports the UAE had banished him for using it as a base for his attacks on the government in Thailand.

"Khun Thaksin dismissed the report as groundless. The UAE government did not ask him to leave the country. He left the country recently for Montenegro to do some business, returned to the UAE and stayed there

"Thaksin is now visiting three African countries as a guest of their governments. He plans to consult on poverty alleviation and introduce economically sufficient farms."

Thaksin made a phone-in on August 13 to the red-shirt rally submitting the pardon petition. His latest phone-in to the red shirts took place on Monday, when he hosted a luncheon at a beef noodle shop on Rama VII Road.

He said he was making his telephone call while enroute to Montenegro.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2009/08/27

This statement is probably true. However, they did revoke his UK Visa and I doubt if they will issue him a new one anytime in the near future! :) But ban him from entering the country? "Absolutely not".

Typical diplomatic doublespeak. The Ambassador is very skilled at telling people what they want to hear, without actually lying.

This statement is probably true. However, they did revoke his UK Visa and I doubt if they will issue him a new one anytime in the near future! :) But ban him from entering the country? "Absolutely not".

Typical diplomatic doublespeak. The Ambassador is very skilled at telling people what they want to hear, without actually lying.

Look/ and listen to the news and take it in thaksin is banned from entering the uk.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics...om-Britain.html