Drinking Water

Is there anywhere in/near Pattaya (local university perhaps?) where I can test the quality of drinking water out of my tap, AFTER it's passed through a filtration system?

I ask this question because:

1) I have an existing system, but always wondered if it was working as it should i.e. filtering out pollutants up to xxx microns

2) if I were to replace existing system, the range of filters out there is tremendous, so how to decide? I am sure some are just useless whilst others may cost a lot to do whatever a cheaper model can accomplish. The only way is to submit a water sample for testing?

3) there are many fantastic claims being made by manufacturers and suppliers of these filtration systems, I don't believe half of them...a test would separate the conmen from the honest ones.

Thanks!

Is there anywhere in/near Pattaya (local university perhaps?) where I can test the quality of drinking water out of my tap, AFTER it's passed through a filtration system?

I ask this question because:

1) I have an existing system, but always wondered if it was working as it should i.e. filtering out pollutants up to xxx microns

2) if I were to replace existing system, the range of filters out there is tremendous, so how to decide? I am sure some are just useless whilst others may cost a lot to do whatever a cheaper model can accomplish. The only way is to submit a water sample for testing?

3) there are many fantastic claims being made by manufacturers and suppliers of these filtration systems, I don't believe half of them...a test would separate the conmen from the honest ones.

Thanks!

Hi doggie8's..Not knowing Pattaya area..most Government Hospitals Pathology Dept will test water for you ie Microbilogy Section 48hrs for a result by aerobic and anaerobic plates. If not then the regional Agriculture Dept would oblige. Hope this assists.