Taking Medicines Out Of Thai And Back To Uk

gouda

hi

not sure if its in the correct forum or not, but where can i find out what medicines and quantities I can take out from the suvarnabhumi airport?

I plan to take only hand luggage so will i get asked questions when they xray my bag?

I've checked on the UK customs website and doesn't seem to be any problems with bringing this into UK

been asked to take about 10 bottles of chlorphen (anthistamine bought from a chemist) back to the UK and wanted to make sure there are no problems at either end .

cheers

You will not be able to take more than 100ml of liquid of any kind in hand luggage.

There will always be a risk of carrying medication which is clearly more than normal for personal use anywhere.

hi,

these are tablets btw, i couldn't see that these are a controlled substance on the uk customs website , so as far as i know there aren't any limits on how much you can bring back.

these are for personal use.. i presume you can't get this in the UK or they are more expensive there..

couldn't find any info about taking out of thailand on the web though.. anyone have a link??

seems that these are widely available in the UK . e.g. Piriton is a brand name for this..so have asked why they want me to bring back ??

but they question is if they are over the counter tablets both in Thailand and UK why shouldn't you be able to bring a few bottles back? its not like you're importing hundreds of bottles..