Anything Else You Are Looking For In A Mexican Restaurant?

Monita

Mexican Restaurant poll  

123 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That's what we offer at La Monita!! You can order "Mexi taco" which is short for Mexican taco; lightly grilled corn or flour tortilla topped with meat of your choice, onion and cilantro. Or if you like American style taco you can order "Cali taco" which is a corn (soft or crispy)or flour tortilla lightly grilled with cheese and topped with your choice of meat, salsa, guacamole and sour cream.

We offer tongue and chicharron in our special items as well. If you follow us on twitter, "@lamonitabkk" you will get to know our specials of the day and other promotions.

For the tequila, we use Sauza brand for mix drinks. Patron is also available for people who want smooth shooters. We can also get other 'nice' brands of tequilla but we'll only share that info with people who come in ;-)

Vegetarian options including beans without lard. Please.....

You need

GOOD SALSA TEQUILA

SALSA BRAND

TRACE GENERATIONS ( 3 GEN) IS THERE BEST AND WORTH IT

YOU WILL NOT TASTE BETTER ..

ALL above coverd my tastes and likes

i lived in Mexico a long time

Molely's are what i miss

not your standerd fair, just make it fresh , all of it and you will do well..

PS

small soft tacos / bought by the dozen / lightly grilled with oil to soften before meat is put in .

2 taco corn toritllas soft about 5 in in size before folding with meat & salsa

a real mexican taco like the street vendors in Mexico / not the Amer, Mex with a salad inside and cheese/ sourcream

No Mexican has sourcream or cheese to put on a real taco

you get 6 to 12 as you eat standing and they cook in front of you.....

That is a real taco .........beef , carneates, chicken, pork, brain, tung........that is a real taco in Mexico ....

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's what we offer at La Monita!! You can order "Mexi taco" which is short for Mexican taco; lightly grilled corn or flour tortilla topped with meat of your choice, onion and cilantro. Or if you like American style taco you can order "Cali taco" which is a corn (soft or crispy)or flour tortilla lightly grilled with cheese and topped with your choice of meat, salsa, guacamole and sour cream.

We offer tongue and chicharron in our special items as well. If you follow us on twitter, "@lamonitabkk" you will get to know our specials of the day and other promotions.

For the tequila, we use Sauza brand for mix drinks. Patron is also available for people who want smooth shooters. We can also get other 'nice' brands of tequilla but we'll only share that info with people who come in ;-)

Vegetarian options including beans without lard. Please.....

You need

GOOD SALSA TEQUILA

SALSA BRAND

TRACE GENERATIONS ( 3 GEN) IS THERE BEST AND WORTH IT

YOU WILL NOT TASTE BETTER ..

ALL above coverd my tastes and likes

i lived in Mexico a long time

Molely's are what i miss

not your standerd fair, just make it fresh , all of it and you will do well..

PS

small soft tacos / bought by the dozen / lightly grilled with oil to soften before meat is put in .

a real mexican taco like the street vendors in Mexico / not the Amer, Mex with a salad inside and cheese/ sourcream

That is a real taco .........beef , carneates, chicken, pork, brain, tung........that is a real taco in Mexico ....

I WILL COME THE END OF THE WEEK TO DRINK AND EAT A YOUR SHOP!!!!!!

I AM FLYING IN FROM AFRICA AND WILL MAKE A STOP BEFORE I HEAD SOUTH TO THE HOUSE IN PATTAYA

I HOPE THEY LOOK LIKE THIS

post-63464-1260812435_thumb.jpg

Amen brother, you're preaching to the choir here.

But re the tequila it's Tres Generaciones. PS it's a Spanish name, don't tell the gringos :) .

tres-generaciones-reposado-tequila_2.jpg

The black bottle is better but this is good and better than others

hogheaven. The soft flour tacos are exactly as you describe. I don't drink so can't help ya on the other stuff.

Next time I go I will order burrito with sliced steak PERIOD. Just chili on it.

I will be there to try soon , i am impressed with what i have read and see from all and i can not wait to try it.

I must say I have waited along time to get real Mex food and it sounds like this is it.

I will be driving in every week if it is as stated.

So convienient to Phoenchit BTS

YOU JUST KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING ,AND TEX MEX , PLEASE DO NOT GO THERE YOU WILL NEED TO BRING CHILI POWDER AND LONE STAR TO FELL GOOD .

THE REST OF THE PEOPLE THAT KNOW MEX FOOD AND LIKE AN OWNER THAT WILL MAKE TO ORDER AND YOUR PERSONAL TASTES .....IS A HAPPY , RARE AND PLEASING THING.

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE REAL MEX FOOD DO NOT GO ,IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT REAL MEX FOOD IS TREAT YOURSELF....I SPENT 4 OUT OF 6 MEALS IN TOWN AT THIS PLACE , TRIED IT ALL .....WAS IT GOOD ,,,YES....WAS IT GREAT..YES...WAS IT WHAT I NEEDED YES!!!!

AND WILL I BE BACK , YES ....I ORDERED 3 BURRITOS TO GO AND THE SHRIMP DIP....

THE HOME MADE TAMALES ( NOT ON MENU) WHERE AS GOOD AS I COULD MAKE HEAR AND I KNOW WILL GET BETTER.....HARD TO MAKE MEX FOOD WITHOUT PROPER FIXING ....BUT I WOULD STILL BUY AND ENGOY EVERY BITE AS I DID .....THE OWNER IS LOOKING FOR PERFECT .....THEY ARE CLOSE ....SOON TO BE I AM SURE ....AND I STILL SAY SELL THEM ....I WILL BUY THEM

THE GWOCK FOR YOU THAT DO NOT KNOW AVOCADOS .....THE BEST IN SO LONG I COULD ONLY SAY ....BURY ME WITH IT.....

I RARELY WOULD WRITE ABOUT ANYTHING TO DO WITH FOOD ,,,,THIS PLACE I WILL GO TO, TELL OTHERS ABOUT .... AND PROMOTE AS LONG AS IT STAYS THIS GOOD..........IF YOU HAVE NOT EATEN THERE DO SO.....IF YOU LIKE SALAD AND SOUR CREAM ...YOU CAN GET ....IF YOU WANT FRESH FOOD , COOKED TO ORDER ,,,TELL THEM WHAT YOU WANT AND LIKE .....YOU WILL GET IT..... NEED I SAY MORE

FIVE STARS IN A SEA OF 3

REAL, GOOD, AND FRESH.....NOTHING BETTER IN THIS COUNTRY ...I HAVE FOUND...

Edited by hogheaven

Amen brother, you're preaching to the choir here.

But re the tequila it's Tres Generaciones. PS it's a Spanish name, don't tell the gringos :) .

tres-generaciones-reposado-tequila_2.jpg

YOU JUST KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING ,AND TEX MEX , PLEASE DO NOT GO THERE YOU WILL NEED TO BRING CHILI POWDER AND LONE STAR TO FELL GOOD .

THE REST OF THE PEOPLE THAT KNOW MEX FOOD AND LIKE AN OWNER THAT WILL MAKE TO ORDER AND YOUR PERSONAL TASTES .....IS A HAPPY , RARE AND PLEASING THING.

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE REAL MEX FOOD DO NOT GO ,IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT REAL MEX FOOD IS TREAT YOURSELF....I SPENT 4 OUT OF 6 MEALS IN TOWN AT THIS PLACE , TRIED IT ALL .....WAS IT GOOD ,,,YES....WAS IT GREAT..YES...WAS IT WHAT I NEEDED YES!!!!

AND WILL I BE BACK , YES ....I ORDERED 3 BURRITOS TO GO AND THE SHRIMP DIP....

THE HOME MADE TAMALES ( NOT ON MENU) WHERE AS GOOD AS I COULD MAKE HEAR AND I KNOW WILL GET BETTER.....HARD TO MAKE MEX FOOD WITHOUT PROPER FIXING ....BUT I WOULD STILL BUY AND ENGOY EVERY BITE AS I DID .....THE OWNER IS LOOKING FOR PERFECT .....THEY ARE CLOSE ....SOON TO BE I AM SURE ....AND I STILL SAY SELL THEM ....I WILL BUY THEM

THE GWOCK FOR YOU THAT DO NOT KNOW AVOCADOS .....THE BEST IN SO LONG I COULD ONLY SAY ....BURY ME WITH IT.....

I RARELY WOULD WRITE ABOUT ANYTHING TO DO WITH FOOD ,,,,THIS PLACE I WILL GO TO, TELL OTHERS ABOUT .... AND PROMOTE AS LONG AS IT STAYS THIS GOOD..........IF YOU HAVE NOT EATEN THERE DO SO.....IF YOU LIKE SALAD AND SOUR CREAM ...YOU CAN GET ....IF YOU WANT FRESH FOOD , COOKED TO ORDER ,,,TELL THEM WHAT YOU WANT AND LIKE .....YOU WILL GET IT..... NEED I SAY MORE

FIVE STARS IN A SEA OF 3

REAL, GOOD, AND FRESH.....NOTHING BETTER IN THIS COUNTRY ...I HAVE FOUND...

Edited by hogheaven

Please do not post in CAPITALS, this is against the forum netiquette to be found here.

1. Please do not post in all capital letters, bold, unusual fonts, sizes or colors. It can be difficult to read.

It is also considered as shouting. Please keep things civil, thanks.