Dell Desktops

jingjingna

I really would like to buy a dell desktop. I've been to Tuk.com in Sriracha ..laptops yes, desktops no. I've had a look at some online stores like tohome.com and shop4thai.com but they don't have much choice/and are more geared towards laptops.

If there's an outlet in Pattaya please let me know where it is or if there is a good online store please point me in their direction.

Cheers :)

Hi Jing

Running a computer store/online shop myself I can tell you that Dell (in Thailand) is indeed geared towards laptops. There are a few models for desktops available:

- Dell Studio One 19: All-in-one 19 inch touvh screen monitor with built-in computer. Have a look here

- Dell Studio Desktop: As with everything else, the newest models are not available in Thailand. But you can get different specs, and if we contact Dell I'm sure we can work something out. Have a look here.

- Dell Studio Hybrid: Mini Desktops which includes monitor as well. (We use two of these in our shop/office and we have nothing but good things to say about this model) Have a closer look here. NB: This model is nearing "end of life".

If you want to customize your own Dell computer like you are used to from back home, I would advice you to use the Malaysian version of dell.com