Xxl Upwards Ladies Clothes

As the title suggests, I am looking for information on where to buy ladies clothes XXL size upwards. Also larger sized womens shoes. Either a good market or a manufacturer. Good quality clothing at lowest possible price. Brand name goods would be ideal.

(No not for me to wear either :) )

Any ideas where to look? Distance is no problem to visit a big market or a manufacturer with good quality larger clothes.

TIA.

As the title suggests, I am looking for information on where to buy ladies clothes XXL size upwards. Also larger sized womens shoes. Either a good market or a manufacturer. Good quality clothing at lowest possible price. Brand name goods would be ideal.

Any ideas where to look? Distance is no problem to visit a big market or a manufacturer with good quality larger clothes.

TIA.

I have a good contact in CNX who makes and sells all types of Plus size women's fashion ie dresses, pants, skirts and tops.

SM me for details.

TIA.

Thai manufacturers will make to your specified size if you order enough, but trying to find Plus sizes off the shelf at wholesalers is very hard. I work with some smaller Thai designer/makers to produce clothing for the Western market (so going up to size 20) so if you want photos I can PM them to you. Brand names they are not, instead I made my own brand for them. For shoes, I work with the main factories in China - they won't be interested unless your total order is for 1000 pairs....but within that some well produce larger sizes. The largest I make is size 42. If you go to Pratunam, Sampeng or wherever there is no chance to find shoes in the packet for wholesale larger than size 40.