Australian Beef In Cnx

sagaris

I've never even heard of loser's beef, but you sure do need to choose carefully.

We buy beef mince from time to time and some of the stuff we've had in chiang mai is about what you would expect from pet's mince in Oz. The best we have found is from Rimping supermarket, but we might try Mr Moo if he/she is not too far from our place.

I've never even heard of loser's beef, but you sure do need to choose carefully.

We buy beef mince from time to time and some of the stuff we've had in chiang mai is about what you would expect from pet's mince in Oz. The best we have found is from Rimping supermarket, but we might try Mr Moo if he/she is not too far from our place.

Northern Farms Chiang Mai has been mentioned before on this forum for good cuts of beef, not sure exactly where they are on Huai Kaeo rd (rd going to Doi Suthep)

Rimping has Australian beef and I hope that if that is what the OP is referring to as losers beef I hope to he11 that he chokes to death on it :D

thats what it appears to me now, initially i thought the OP was genuine about the name.

Its been a week already, gees still going on. :)

Rimping has Australian beef and I hope that if that is what the OP is referring to as losers beef I hope to he11 that he chokes to death on it :D

thats what it appears to me now, initially i thought the OP was genuine about the name.

Its been a week already, gees still going on. :)

As you and I both hail from the same general gegraphical location you have gotta be OK.

But, yes, it has been known for the occasional wanke_r or FW to come from down under.

I think that the OP'er is genuine all right. " a genuine FW and chokwow"