Sriracha 90-day Reporting

dthomasss

It's 13 years since I've been there but it used to be down on the Beach Road, at the traffic lights past Robinsons turn left and you come to a roundabout further down the road but I can't remeber if you turn left or right at that roundabout.

I'm guessing right but it's likely signposted.

Edited by PattayaParent

• 2 weeks later...

Just had my first experience with Sriracha office after seven years of reporting in Bangkok.

What a surprise! First I was able to park right in front of the office. Walked inside and within a minute had an immigration officer ask if I needed help. Went right over to a desk (I always come with the form already filled out) and was done in less than two minutes. I even got a smile and a friendly reminder of when my next reporting was due.

Simply amazing!

• 5 weeks later...
Just had my first experience with Sriracha office after seven years of reporting in Bangkok.

What a surprise! First I was able to park right in front of the office. Walked inside and within a minute had an immigration officer ask if I needed help. Went right over to a desk (I always come with the form already filled out) and was done in less than two minutes. I even got a smile and a friendly reminder of when my next reporting was due.

Simply amazing!

It is a good office with nice staff