Hotel Near Soi Cowboy

thaifever2007

I did some internet surfing and found Sacha's Hotel Uno. Is this one any good and how far of a walk from Soi Cowboy?

Yes it's easy walking distance is very good value for money. Rooms are small but brand new and exceptionally well decorated and modern. Also check Asiatravel's free night promo for Admiral Premier up the road on soi 23. Works out at 1800 baht per night but worth it - large buffet breakfast included which doubles as lunch, free internet, free tuk tuk shuttle anytime.

I'd like a hotel near soi cowboy for under 1500baht. I like to get drunk, so I need a hotel within walking distance to Soi Cowboy. Never been there before and would like to try it.

While you're at it, hop over on the skytrain to Nana Station and check out the recently-opened Hollywood Inn, 2nd floor, Nana Plaza. The place is SWANK. I was in there about two weeks ago having a look. It's, of course, primarily a short-time hotel (400B/hr) with small rooms, but to my surprise the daily rate is only 1000B (with the exception of the V.I.P. suite on the 5th floor which goes for only 600B s/t, 1200B daily). I inspected a room or two (incl. the V.I.P. suite) and talked with the mgmt there and was very impressed. <snip>

Edited by soundman
Removed comments referencing prostitution.

I thought you were with your wife and heading on a coach to Issan? :D

I will be with my wife, but I can still get drunk and have a good time. I realized it's easier to spend one night in Bangkok and then take the bus the next day.

A word of advice. Make sure your Isaan mrs doesn't see the entry stamp in your passport. :)

She will be with me.