Good Price For Land In Udon

springer64

Theres 8 rai of land going for 1.3 million baht, good location although it is inside an expanding village,its on the main road within the village with a lot of passing traffic and i know its only a matter of time before the price will go up more, when this location will be more sought after,but i'm wondering in these hard times is the price over the top or reasonable, it is not rice fields,theres no problem to build on it,and can even be separated into individual plots and sold of.Any views on this would be most welcome.Its off the Udon to Sakon road about 12 clicks from Big C.

At 1.3m, it is not land being sold by a poor farmer who desparately needs cash. Therefore, unless there are other circumstances, it is likely that, despite the current "hard times", the seller will hold out for his price.

Whether the price is right for that land I have no idea.

Cheers,

Mike

If this is anything to go by.

I paid 200,000 for 2 Rai with a shitty looking house on it. 24Km from Sakon Nakhon.

But I'm set back from the main road (213 Somdet-Sakon road) a little.

I also have another plot of land, 1 Rai, on the main road within the village this was also 200,000 bht.

I was inquiring about some land over the weekend. About 4kms past Big C on the Sakon Nakhon Road.

Some friends purchased land there about 3 years ago, price was about 1,500B sq Wah. When I inquired price had gone up to 3,500B sq Wah.

This is rice field that needs in fill!!!!

Needless to say, still looking.

I was inquiring about some land over the weekend. About 4kms past Big C on the Sakon Nakhon Road.

Some friends purchased land there about 3 years ago, price was about 1,500B sq Wah. When I inquired price had gone up to 3,500B sq Wah.

This is rice field that needs in fill!!!!

Needless to say, still looking.

Holy shit thats 1.4 million per rai, someones is taking the piss, even 600,000 baht per rai is hard to swallow.

Dont blame you, only suckers pay those prices, keep looking.