Attn: Sportbike Riders In Phuket.

ScubaBuddha

Lets do a number swap by PM.. Meet for drinks first..

Streetfightered Blade 900

Been saying for ages theres not enough non chopper riders here, the Kwakers are changing that. However as said on phuket info, ride groups are not without issues.

Agreed. I think as long as everyone knows what to expect. I think personalities and whether the riders mesh matters more than their riding abilities and riding goals fast vs. slow etc. There can always be compromises made and if need be, break up the group into 2 during rides, but it doesn't seem to me like that would be needed for the guys I am aware of here in Phuket as we all seem to be pretty mellow and or newer riders.

I remember one time in California I met up with my mates for a ride, about 5 or 6 of us, and someone invited a guy from a local street bike club called SBF, Street Bike Fanatics. They are crazy MF'ers. Organized enough that they had to pay the Hells Angels for the right to exist, as all clubs are suppossed to in the states if you get a certain size. Anyway, while we were all riding in a very nice staggered formation down the crowded highway, this guy was doing 150+ at times, and pulling nooners between the lanes of traffic etc. etc. Suffice it to say, we all agreed we wouldn't invite him anymore.

So yeah we should pick a time and place and meet for beers and see where it goes. I know of a few guys that are not part of TV or PI that are interested as well. One guy I sold my CBR400RR to. I hope no one would be offended when they show up on a CBR150 and Tiger 250RS!!

SB

I would like to be part of the "non" chopper group, although I am a Harley fan , but please better to leave the serious boozing until after the ride!

Just give a day, time and venue( recommend Suzie Wong's in Patong, although it is not motor bike friendly, but it is the best GoGo fun bar on the island in my opinion)

Ducati the only bike for me! :)

• 6 months later...