Have You Ever Had Sex On A Beach?

Jingthing

Have you ever had sex on a beach?  

216 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gay sex or straight sex?

That's a silly question. Either is implied as the distinction wasn't mentioned. Also the poll heading says

Any sexual activity counts as a yes ...

I agree Don Jingthing :D

Sex is sex; there is no sex without sex :)

LaoPo

Never on a beach, don't see the attraction and the sand-issue would be a mood-killer.

Don't get me wrong, did it in places that would make Paris Hilton blush and land us in jail, so it is not for being prude or boring...

Three words --

Big

Beach

Towel

Still, sand travels. :)

Or to give a more lighthearted answer: - There are no mirrors on the beach, how can I do my 'American Psycho'-impression?? (Comon guys, you have all done it...)

Edited by TAWP

Wife and I did the deed on north Padre Island in our first Chevrolet sports car. Here's a picture of the second one. Not a big back seat; lots of sand.

You Yanks always had bigger cars than us, Europeans....but we were a lot better in gymnastics :D

Try the backseat of this one:

post-13995-1261059041_thumb.jpg 1960 Volkswagen - 2 door

......and get caught by the police, sneaking to the car through the bushes :)

LaoPo

Had a friend who had sex in the back seat of a sports car.

He said it completely ruined his sex life.

:D

Several times, but the most memorable was in NZ at Tahuna beach around midnight, more years ago than I care to admit! My mate and I, along with our two girlfriends(all in our 20s), rumbled down to "a quiet piece of sand" at low tide, in his ulta-rodded, fire engine red '36' Chev coupe. After more than a few beers to get the girls relaxed, we were hard at it. Unfortunately, he had installed these "trick front seats" and only 20 or so minutes into the action, Tracy his girlfriend(she was on top) got her ass jammed onto the horn(trick horn too of course) by their seat folding and springing forward, then sticking there! As I was trying frantically to release the bloody thing, the air horn going full volume, at least 30 cars in the car park above us that we hadn't noticed in the dark, all turned on their lights to see what the heck all the racket was - they were probably all at it too, before our noisy interruption - and there we were, in full glory. I am thankful to this day, that we didn't have mobile phones back then, or my naked hairy butt would still be on youtube! thebom

Edited by newtronbom

About 30 years ago, a mate of mine took about 5 girls on different nights onto the beach during one of our lads holidays to Ibiza. To this day, he is still known as the Sandman (although his wife still doesnt know the reason how he got this nickname :D )

If she reads Thaivisa, she does now. :)

caf

Hand job from a gal on my tennis team, South Padre Island, Spring Break 1993. Other than that, only in beach front condos, never again on the sand.

:D

sorry, but did you fall in "Love" with her?

Fancy taking ADVANTAGE of a member of your own team. :)

Caf

Penile-vaginal penetration in broad daylight in the Pedernales river, at the state park. Finger in the pie, church swimming pool. Gay sex, in the water, often.

. . . too much information. . .

agreed

but there are some fun comments on here as jing has said