Cheap Calls To Thailand From Uk Mobiles And Landlines.

mataleo

Hi, just want to share service i always use to call to thailand, its the cheapes available.

Call from UK mobiles or landlines to thailand for 1p/min (1£=100min!)

Very easy to use, cheaper and faster then calling cards, and fast to use and top up credit.

TopUp2Talk

TEXT GEO to 83006

Diall: 0207 124 6666

How to top-up from your mobile:

Text the message GEO to the short

number 83006. This text will cost you £3 and

we will credit your phone with £3 of call credit.

Call when you want, for as long as you want,

as often as you want. Make your call from

your chosen phone using our 0207 124 6666 (from mobiles.

How to top-up from a BT phone

Simply dial 0901 366 2050 from a BT phone to gain £1 credit on that phone.

your chosen phone using our 0207 124 6666 (mobiles) or 0800 594 6666 (landlines) access numbers.

I use a service called "Phone Cheap" only works from landline,1/2p per minute just dial 08442009898 then they prompt you what to do. Dead easy. £1.00 = 200 mins

I just found out that Skype offer unlimited free calls to landlines and mobiles to one country with a package whereby you pay £2.95 for each month. I chose Thailand as my country and it works.

You can cancel the subscription at any time.

I use THREE mobile. You can add international saver to your call package for £15 a month. It gives you up to 3000 minutes to various countries. Some countries you can call landlines only but for Thailand it works for landlines and mobiles. It's also itemised in your bill which is useful if you plan to apply for a partner's visa in the future.

I use a service called "Phone Cheap" only works from landline,1/2p per minute just dial 08442009898 then they prompt you what to do. Dead easy. £1.00 = 200 mins

I just found out that Skype offer unlimited free calls to landlines and mobiles to one country with a package whereby you pay £2.95 for each month. I chose Thailand as my country and it works.

Can that be used with Three mobile? As Skype is free so this would be effectively £3 a month for free mobile -> Thailand calls.

Can that be used with Three mobile? As Skype is free so this would be effectively £3 a month for free mobile -> Thailand calls.

I think you will find that the '3' free calls on skype is for calls to other '3' skype phones and to P.C.s, they actually block calls to landlines and mobiles thru this service.

Hi, just want to share service i always use to call to thailand, its the cheapes available.

Call from UK mobiles or landlines to thailand for 1p/min (1£=100min!)

Very easy to use, cheaper and faster then calling cards, and fast to use and top up credit.

TopUp2Talk

TEXT GEO to 83006

Diall: 0207 124 6666

How to top-up from your mobile:

Text the message GEO to the short

number 83006. This text will cost you £3 and

we will credit your phone with £3 of call credit.

your chosen phone using our 0207 124 6666 (from mobiles.

How to top-up from a BT phone

Simply dial 0901 366 2050 from a BT phone to gain £1 credit on that phone.

your chosen phone using our 0207 124 6666 (mobiles) or 0800 594 6666 (landlines) access numbers.

I've tried loads of so-called cheap deals and while the landline cost are indeed 1p a minute the mobile calls to Thailand are 1p a minute also but you use any free minutes you have, so it's fine if you have free minutes. dial 0207 124 6666 from a pay as you go mobile and see how much it costs you, I would be shocked if it's 1p a minute.

My wife uses a great number to phone from a landline to either a landline or mobile in Thailand and it's 0.5p a minute.

Brigante7.

I think you will find that the '3' free calls on skype is for calls to other '3' skype phones and to P.C.s, they actually block calls to landlines and mobiles thru this service.

Three do not block calls to other countries, the £2.95 unlimted free calls to Thailand works fine from a 3 skypehone

Three do not block calls to other countries, the £2.95 unlimted free calls to Thailand works fine from a 3 skypehone

This is correct I checked on Three's website.

Although if you choose a package that includes unlimited UK land line calls the apparently won't work as Three would lose revenue.

So now I can buy a £40 phone and pay £3.20 for 10,000 mins to Thailand, amazing...

MC

Edited by makescents

Although if you choose a package that includes unlimited UK land line calls the apparently won't work as Three would lose revenue.

So now I can buy a £40 phone and pay £3.20 for 10,000 mins to Thailand, amazing...

MC

my apologies, just had a look also!

:)

• 2 months later...

MC

my apologies, just had a look also!

:D

on my lg ku 990i (3network)it lets you phone internal calls via skype to make uk one's just setup new user and then set that user's call forwarding to the uk number that you what to phone using skype credit and then phone that user and if you set your address to thailand no vat as well :)

and you can connect it to computer as well for internet very good phone

Edited by knightlordnz