Dust Sheets

ChiangMaiFun

It's called 'plastic' ?

So.. Global House et al?

Oh WHOOPEE just what I needed (not)... I am looking for 'dust sheets' to cover furniture for an extended period of time not plastic sheeting - they are usually made out of cotton and are extra large for furniture

It's called 'plastic' ?

So.. Global House et al?

Oh WHOOPEE just what I needed (not)... I am looking for 'dust sheets' to cover furniture for an extended period of time not plastic sheeting - they are usually made out of cotton and are extra large for furniture

I cannot help you as to where you buy dust sheets (cotton as you have said) people suggesting plastic I think must come from Mars or somewhere (not berating their suggestions) dust sheets everywhere in the world (or the world as I know it) are cotton fabric.

When I bought my condo it came with a bunch of white cotton bed sheets. I got new fancy ones "even a pair of black satin ones which really turns the girls on, cause with their black hair and beautiful dark skin they think that they are invisible" and I have kept the old sheets for dust sheets for painting, covering furniture and the like.

Where can you get plain white cotton, I might suggest Wororot Market. Only a suggestion mind you.

Coming back to the black satin sheets I have to keep my boots on, just like Burt Reynolds said "he needed the exra purchase"

Loads of options for cheap fabric in shops in Wararot. Look in the bargain buckets. Most is 1.5m wide if that is no good for your requirements just get Sopa to sew them together for you. She is just round the corner from the main fabric shops and the chances are she'd do it on the spot.

Happy covering :)

Edited by miltonbentley

I got some large (2mx2m) sheets of fabric sewn together at the top of the main building in Wararot (the building with the broken escalators) It only cost me 20 Baht. Might be worth checking out.

Edited by GUANO

It's called 'plastic' ?

So.. Global House et al?

I cannot help you as to where you buy dust sheets (cotton as you have said) people suggesting plastic I think must come from Mars or somewhere (not berating their suggestions) dust sheets everywhere in the world (or the world as I know it) are cotton fabric.

When I bought my condo it came with a bunch of white cotton bed sheets. I got new fancy ones "even a pair of black satin ones which really turns the girls on, cause with their black hair and beautiful dark skin they think that they are invisible" and I have kept the old sheets for dust sheets for painting, covering furniture and the like.

Where can you get plain white cotton, I might suggest Wororot Market. Only a suggestion mind you.

Coming back to the black satin sheets I have to keep my boots on, just like Burt Reynolds said "he needed the exra purchase"

Dark skinned girls in C.M.? Girls from Isaan? :)

Did you buy the satin sheets in CM? Where, please.

No I haven't seen them in CM, although Central might be a good place to look.

I brought them with me, Had them from the time when they were thing to have.

They are overated in my book as they slide all over the place and whilst they might enhance the ambience they don't do a lot for the performance.

Unless of course you are wearing spurs :)

Edited by john b good