Change No B Extention To Marriage Extention

I have a no B with work permit. My extention of NB one year and WP will be finish in novembre. I don't want to renew again, as i don't work anymore. So i like to get a Non O, based on marriage. What i have to do? Do i have to leave the country or can i apply in the country. What are the exact requirements? I know i need the 400'k in the bank for extention, wich i have already. Do i need some kind of confirm letter from empassy?

If you have stopped working already your extension is no longer valid. Technically you are in overstay now if your job has been officially terminated.

You don't change anything you get a new extension of stay based upon marriage instead of employment.

You need to have 400K in the bank for 2 months prior to the date of application. You only need a letter from bank and copies of your bank book.

You will need copies of your marriage certificate, wifes house book and ID card. Your wife has to go with you with you when you apply.

Plus all the normal copies of passport and departure card.

There may other things you need such as photos of you and the wife in and around the house. Check with your assigned immigration office to find out what they require.

Edited by ubonjoe

If you have stopped working already your extension is no longer valid. Technically you are in overstay now if your job has been officially terminated.

You don't change anything you get a new extension of stay based upon marriage instead of employment.

You need to have 400K in the bank for 2 months prior to the date of application. You only need a letter from bank and copies of your bank book.

You will need copies of your marriage certificate, wifes house book and ID card. Your wife has to go with you with you when you apply.

Plus all the normal copies of passport and departure card.

There may other things you need such as photos of you and the wife in and around the house. Check with your assigned immigration office to find out what they require.

Officially i'm working. I have my own company. But my wife and my seceretary actually running the business already since 2 years. It doesn't need me anymore to keep the business running. To cutting expenses, i tought i stop WP and company, or at least i putting on hold (someone told be can do, but i don't know) So in this case i need to change my visa status. Ok' i'll find out by immigration. Thanks for coments.