Google Chrome Better Or Worse Than Firefox?

BEENTHEREDONETHAT

In the June issue of PC World, they did a browser test. Being some months old, the versions that were tested are already outdated. But anyways, Chrome was their test winner, they timed I think 10 different websites, and on average Chrome was almost twice as fast as FF.

I've been using Chrome since beta, and I love the speeds. What I like the most about it is that when I open Chrome it's ready for my input literally within milliseconds. When I open FF or IE it takes several seconds before they even load, I work by my computer all day and open a browser hundreds of times pr day, so I really think it's a noticeable difference.

Only downside is that most pages are designed/implemented using IE & FF, so some things sometimes (not often) looks a bit funny.

I think functionality is more important than speed. You can do a lot more with Firefox than other browsers - it's the extensions (add-ons) that make FF so good.

True that, I use FF when I develop websites / web applications because of the flexibility the add-ons offers. But when I just want to check Facebook, Twitter, thaivisa.com or whatever I don't need the add-ons (except a flashblocker, that would be nice sometimes).