District Licensing Officials Raid 4 Boy Bars In Soi Sunee Plaza.

Rimmer

Pattaya, September 8 [PATTAYA ONE NEWS] : In the early hours of Tuesday Morning, the Banglamung District Licensing Officials were back in Soi Sunee Plaza in South Pattaya to check a total of 4 bars who were known to be operating illegally following previous raids. The raid was led by Khun Pongtasit, the Deputy Chief of Banglamung District who raided the Villa Rouge Bar, the Crazy Dragon Bar, the Red Night Pub and the Sundance Bar. A total of 12 employees under the age of 18 were found and 34 employees failed drug tests. The Deputy District Chief told us that he would impose an initial 30 day closure order on all venues pending further investigations and promised to continue checking bars in the Sunee Plaza area over the coming weeks.

Source:

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2009/septem...8_09_52_3.shtml

I would say this official has a serious homophobic bee up his butt. No big loss, as those bars are the dregs of Sunee anyway...just glad I was at the Plaza Monday nite so that my evening wasn't disturbed by all the commotion.

I'd just bought a boy a drink and they dragged him away. What a waste of dosh.

They totally ignored me though and let me carry on boozing without bother.

I would say this official has a serious homophobic bee up his butt. No big loss, as those bars are the dregs of Sunee anyway...just glad I was at the Plaza Monday nite so that my evening wasn't disturbed by all the commotion.

So were you at the Plaza or not?

You make your sexuality very clear I must say with your colourful avatar.

Although I am straight, I have a number of homosexual friends and I am certainly not homophobic. However, this area has always been a sordid little s**t hole and should be closed down in my opinion.

I would say this official has a serious homophobic bee up his butt. No big loss, as those bars are the dregs of the Plaza anyway.

Although I am straight, I have a number of homosexual friends and I am certainly not homophobic. However, this area has always been a sordid little s**t hole and should be closed down in my opinion.

Humm...seems like I could say the same thing about Soi 6 as well...lots of questionable practices and things going on there as well. (How would I know this you may ask, well, there are a couple of nice ladyboy bars there where I often find some very nice buns as well.)

As I said, the bars that were raided were pretty questionable IMO and if it is shown by this police action that this was the case, appropriate action by the BIBs should be taken. However, to tar the whole plaza area as a "SLSH" is unwarranted. There are many nice relatively quiet outdoor sitting bars (most of the Plaza actually) and a few really good and inexpensive restaurants that inhabit the area where many locals like to go a relax away from the glare and high prices of the tourists haunts of Boyz Town or the Pattayaland areas. I enjoy paying B 50 for my soda-water (with the bottle) rather than the B 150 (w/o bottle) in many of the more tourist oriented venues.

Edited by PattayaBunLover

:)

:D

:D your surprising conclusion from the color code of an avatar of "pattayabunlover" is preposterous.

:D notice the tibetan flags anytime, anyday,anyfestival? does that mean all tibetans are similarly inclined sexually?

:D does that mean richard gere is similarly inclined since he is a follower of the dalai lama?

:D the only thing i can agree with you here is areyoureading too much into the colors.......

:D wonder who made the colors of the rainbow the way it is in the beginning and wonder also if he is also similarly inclined, sexually speaking of course .........

:)
:D

:D your surprising conclusion from the color code of an avatar of "pattayabunlover" is preposterous.

:D notice the tibetan flags anytime, anyday,anyfestival? does that mean all tibetans are similarly inclined sexually?

:D does that mean richard gere is similarly inclined since he is a follower of the dalai lama?

:D the only thing i can agree with you here is areyoureading too much into the colors.......

:D wonder who made the colors of the rainbow the way it is in the beginning and wonder also if he is also similarly inclined, sexually speaking of course .........

Feel better now?