Private Messages - "other" Doesn't Work

LaoPo

1. receive PM = OK

2. want to send an answer = OK

3. want to send copy to "Other" = DOES NOT WORK

4. In "Other" there are old names I used before and it's impossible to delete those names and/or to change names into the name you wish.

5. The old names are still there and if clicked, that name appears in "Other" but impossible to delete that -old- name.

Meaning:

I want to send a PM to a Mod (or member), with a copy to another Mod (or member) = impossible.

Please have a look into this problem.

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo

1. receive PM = OK

4. In "Other" there are old names I used before and it's impossible to delete those names and/or to change names into the name you wish.

5. The old names are still there and if clicked, that name appears in "Other" but impossible to delete that -old- name.

Meaning:

I want to send a PM to a Mod (or member), with a copy to another Mod (or member) = impossible.

LaoPo

Please try this -

simply ignore the names in that drop down list.

You cant change these names or delete them.

Type manually a name not listed in that drop down list into the "blank" CC window. There you can edit

You can also hide entirely the CC box at your discretion.

Good luck

• 3 months later...
1. receive PM = OK

Meaning:

LaoPo

Please try this -

Type manually a name not listed in that drop down list into the "blank" CC window. There you can edit

Good luck

I know it's some time ago and I didn't pay attention to the initial problem anymore but your suggestion does NOT work.

I agree: I can NOT delete the names, NOT change them, NOR type (manually) another name into the "blank" CC window; editing like you say is NOT possible !

I find it strange that I can't change or delete "old" names; why do they have to stay there ? :)

What do you mean by hiding the CC box entirely? :D

I have used the CC box many times before but not lately anymore since it doesn't work anymore.

But, let me try to send you a PM and see what's happening, OK?

LaoPo

1. receive PM = OK

Meaning:

LaoPo

Please try this -

Good luck

I know it's some time ago and I didn't pay attention to the initial problem anymore but your suggestion does NOT work.

I agree: I can NOT delete the names, NOT change them, NOR type (manually) another name into the "blank" CC window; editing like you say is NOT possible !

I find it strange that I can't change or delete "old" names; why do they have to stay there ? :)

I have used the CC box many times before but not lately anymore since it doesn't work anymore.

LaoPo

to stop spam this function had to be disabled a while ago and that was announced in support forum

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?s=...t&p=3154550

1. receive PM = OK

Meaning:

LaoPo

Please try this -

Good luck

LaoPo

to stop spam this function had to be disabled a while ago and that was announced in support forum

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?s=...t&p=3154550

Well, I missed that one and suppose all my questions are solved, including my PM to you.

It's now copy-and-paste and send to others (if wanted) I suppose.

Thanks for your time.

LaoPo