Quality Of 3 Airlines

prepress

I want to fly in October to Frankfurt. The travel agent give me 3 airlines to choose from: Qatar Airways, Kuwait Airways, Gulf Air.

All about the same price range. Which airline would you recommend?

Helmut

I presume you mean economy class: Qatar is best. Kuwait is dry with the usual long waits in Kuwait City. Gulf is second best but best avoided if you can grab Qatar.

I want to fly in October to Frankfurt. The travel agent give me 3 airlines to choose from: Qatar Airways, Kuwait Airways, Gulf Air.

Helmut

all three.....equally good service...first class, of course. :):D

Helmut

------------------------------

helmut.. try to contact Majestic Travel.. and ask... last time I did, they wanted

16.900 baht Bangkok - Frankfurt.. Maybe an idea to try at least..

Glegolo

Edited by glegolo

Quatar, no doubt!

Beware at Doha, when my wife flew them they sold liquor without the sealable plastic bags. All the purchases were then collected at the gate. an outrageous

scam So make sure you get the bags - or else.

Go for the cheapest, get on the plane and go to sleep. They are all the same if you don't get too frantic about minor things like all of us do on TV.com.

If you can't sleep on planes then definitely Qatar. Only bested (horrible Yank word) by Emirates of all the usually good Middle East carriers