Availability Of New Cars

Eff1n2ret

We're moving to Thailand at the end of next month, and I'm just trying to guesstimate how long before we could be free of car rental bills.

So are new cars readily available, do the dealers swap round the trade like they seem to in the UK, are manufacturers/importers carrying big stocks? I realise it depends how picky you are on type of vehicle and spec, but I'm just looking for a general idea.

I think we'll be looking for a 4-door pickup, I'd prefer auto in my old age and having driven diesel cars for many years, I like them.

We're moving to Thailand at the end of next month, and I'm just trying to guesstimate how long before we could be free of car rental bills.

So are new cars readily available, do the dealers swap round the trade like they seem to in the UK, are manufacturers/importers carrying big stocks? I realise it depends how picky you are on type of vehicle and spec, but I'm just looking for a general idea.

I think we'll be looking for a 4-door pickup, I'd prefer auto in my old age and having driven diesel cars for many years, I like them.

I wanted a Toyota Vigo 4x4 auto 3,0D4d 4 door G model in silver. 2 months delivery in Phuket, 48 days in BKK and finally found one in Petchburi (200 km south of BKK) to be delivered this month.