Driving Licence

Numbnuts

Hi ,Ive asked already but no reply to date. My question....My 5 year licence has just expired,and my wife tells me that at 79 I am "Too Old"" to re-apply,Anybody know about this? Thanks for any info

-------------------------------

I really hate this situation.. My old dad was in the same situation, and he was a danger to a whole town when he drove his car arround. When I did talk to him about it he was so mad at me that it danger the the whole family-situation. Finally we were forced to ask the city to cancel his driving license.

I am not saying this apply to you,. no Sir!! But I know that when we get old (I am 58, soon there) we have a hard time to deal with the fact that we are getting so very very slow in reacting in traffic, we are so slow to "read" traffic-situation" and many times we create without being part of it accidents without even knowing any thing about it.

Talk to your family, your wife seems a little negative???? Maybe her opinion is that you should let go of driving, Go to the doctor and make a test. If that is positive. you shouldn´t have any problem with a drivinglicense.

Glegolo