Travelling On A Tourist Visa

Hi everyone, I am travelling to Thailand next week on a tourist visa :o . Do I still need to fill out the immigration form that is given to you on the airplane? And what happens when I get to Bangkok, do I just show the immigration officer the Tourist visa stamp in my passport or do I proceed to a different desk. Thank you in advance for any help. Regards Gibbo.

Yes just fill out the immigration form on the plane. Once at the airport just go straight to the Foreigners passport line and give them the passport and form. Then you will be stamped and sent on your way.

Enjoy!!

Yes just fill out the immigration form on the plane.  Once at the airport just go straight to the Foreigners passport line and give them the passport and form.  Then you will be stamped and sent on your way.

Enjoy!!

Thank you Sezzo for the reply.

My passport was stamped at the Thai Embassy in London with the sixty day tourist visa stamp so I was not sure if it needed to be re stamped in Bangkok.

Gibbo

That stamp means you have 60 days in which to enter Thailand - it has nothing at all to do with how long you can stay in Thailand. You fill out the immigration form and in the place marked for visa you enter the information from that stamp. At the immigration check point they will then check your passport/form and put a stamp allowing you to stay in Thailand until XX XXX date. That should be a total for 60 days from your arrival for a tourist visa.