Removing Used Visas

Yeah I hear Montenegro is pretty lax on these passport things.

Being from the hard line US, if I had a visa fall out, I would just attach it again with a paper clip. I would never consider the space it occupies as game for new items.

Edited by Jingthing

:) all depend ..... it is known US-Authority are hyper sensitive. My Embassy don't care if a sticker with bad glue fall out, important I don't falsificate any thing and a sticker with bad glue isn't falsificationg.... lets see clear

Why stop at one sticker. Steam your passport and lose some more. If you ever collected stamps you'd be familiar with the process of getting stickers off paper.

:D all depend ..... it is known US-Authority are hyper sensitive. My Embassy don't care if a sticker with bad glue fall out, important I don't falsificate any thing and a sticker with bad glue isn't falsificationg.... lets see clear

Why stop at one sticker. Steam your passport and lose some more. If you ever collected stamps you'd be familiar with the process of getting stickers off paper.

Accidently of course! :)

I received my 48 passport on the 20th feb this year via the consulate in Chiang Mai. Granted that would be around 7 months ago. Did you try apply for the 48 pages 6 months ago and got refused or something?

Embassy in Bkk said no longer do. Ended up with 32 pages which was not what I wanted.

Sounds like the embassy has run out of 48 page passports.... again... :)

A few years ago the British embassy in BKK told me the same thing about the new biometric passport...they dont do 48 page biometrics....BS...they had run out, instead of telling the true, came up with a story that there is no such thing as a 48 page passport

Got a 48 page passport from BKK last year, so yes, they do issue them...

I received my 48 passport on the 20th feb this year via the consulate in Chiang Mai. Granted that would be around 7 months ago. Did you try apply for the 48 pages 6 months ago and got refused or something?

Embassy in Bkk said no longer do. Ended up with 32 pages which was not what I wanted.

Sounds like the embassy has run out of 48 page passports.... again... :)

A few years ago the British embassy in BKK told me the same thing about the new biometric passport...they dont do 48 page biometrics....BS...they had run out, instead of telling the true, came up with a story that there is no such thing as a 48 page passport

Got a 48 page passport from BKK last year, so yes, they do issue them...

That makes much more sense. Thank you for the information.