Bangkok Girl Massage

Travel2003

Knowing that some of the topics that are sometimes touched in the Forums, are not allowed to talk about here.

When opening the Forum site, this add pops sometimes up.

Bangkok Girl, Massage

We know what you want..

24 hours service to your room!

www.bangkokgirlmassage.com

Went to that site out of curiosity, and I see they advertise about:

If you want to enjoy and relax with massage, and you want someone to take care of you,

You can call us right now! Service in your room by a beautiful girl! English speaking!

Then they of course also list some traditional types of massage.

If I saw this add on a board somewhere in BKK, I would instantly think about something more than only massage.

Very important the girls are beautiful when they "break your bones".

:):D

What is it exactly that you don't understand about Thailand, advertising or the needs of men?

I understand advertising.

I understand the needs of men.

I understand that some topics are not allowed to be discussed here.

I do NOT understand why that add was not done differently, since I do understand the needs of men.

Understand?

:)

Btw, I hope women can also call. They also might be in need of beautiful girls giving massage.

:D

Sorry if it is your business and I step on your toes.

Edited by Travel2003

Why bait/switch even? I do hope that I don't have to explain here the mechanics of the massage parlour business in Thailand, surely!

Having said those things, I have to agree it is somewhat odd regarding the polices of TV regarding the words that can be spoken versus the words that are implied but paid for.

Hmmm sounds interesting, however dare say its a switch/bait tactic -- lure the lads in and ends up being a normal massage. :D

ha or a 50 something year old professional male masseus shows up do deliver said not so special massage :)

A couple of posts commenting on moderation have been removed.

21) Not to discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy

off topic but in a similar way and might give you a laugh

i was in a hotel in bucharest romania in dec 03 and it was minus 9 outside and i found a leaflet in the room saying in room massage

i phoned the front desk and asked for a lady massager in 30 mins ... ok ..ok !

you understand it must be a lady ??? yes .. yes ... ok

30 mins later there was a knock at the door and HE was stood there with more muscles than rambo carrying a massage table

i gave him 10 $ for coming and said bye bye

the front desk never asked why i sent him away ...... amazing romania : )

dave2

Bit pricey for a massage - 2hrs 1000bht for thai? :) Seems about 600bht too much.

But the girls are beautiful, according to the add.

:D

But seriously,

advertising that the staff is good looking just adds to the bad reputation about the "massages with happy ending" in Thailand.

Of course, most of us that have been here and live here know that this doesnt count for all the massage parlours.

But the add will make quite a few think it is one of those places.

Knowing that some of the topics that are sometimes touched in the Forums, are not allowed to talk about here.

Bangkok Girl, Massage

We know what you want..

If you want to enjoy and relax with massage, and you want someone to take care of you,

You can call us right now! Service in your room by a beautiful girl! English speaking!

If I saw this add on a board somewhere in BKK, I would instantly think about something more than only massage.

:D:D

get reel.its a sex joint! :):D:D i bet the girl that show s up will not be beautiful and not speak english..

beauties who speak english can do better working upscale places.

Bangkok Girl, Massage

We know what you want..

get reel.its a sex joint! :D:D:D i bet the girl that show s up will not be beautiful and not speak english..

Another expert. :)

An off topic amusing story from a friend, honest.

A friend requested an in-room massage, I presume expecting a little more, when the attractive young lady was giving him the massage treatment it was obvious to her that he was enjoying it, she asked him if he "would like some hand relief" to which he replied "yes please", she gave him a box of tissues and said "give me a shout when you are finished".

I believe the tale to be true, it was not in Thailand.

Bangkok Girl, Massage

We know what you want..

get reel.its a sex joint! :D:D:D i bet the girl that show s up will not be beautiful and not speak english..

come on doc.

beautiful english speeking girls.

you think they offering legit rubs.

Bangkok Girl, Massage

We know what you want..

come on doc.

beautiful english speeking girls.

you think they offering legit rubs.

I think Britmaveric probably found the right answer to this tempting add.

Quote:

Hmmm sounds interesting, however dare say its a switch/bait tactic -- lure the lads in and ends up being a normal massage