Looks Like Espn & Starsport Have Stop Thailand Seeing Uefa Champions League

imafaranggetmeoutofhere

Looks like ESPN & STARSPORT Have Stop Thailand Seeing UEFA Champions League ... i can't even change to english and you know what its like when thais are doing it... so f@@@ing boring see utd play i really dont know why i pay so much for true now... its a f@@@ing joke if its not the internet then its UBC

Edited by imafaranggetmeoutofhere

Looks like ESPN & STARSPORT Have Stop Thailand Seeing UEFA Champions League ... i can't even change to english and you know what its like when thais are doing it... so f@@@ing boring see utd play i really dont know why i pay so much for true now... its a f@@@ing joke if its not the internet then its UBC

United were on Thai channel 7 last night with English commentary, I had to watch Chelsea on channel 3 but without commentary (only stadium noise on english stream). No advert breaks though so not at all bad apart from lack of commentary!

ESPN/Star/True is getting beyond a joke.

Cutting back on real events and replacing with cr@p.

The Tour de France was a prime example.

True were advertising the 'live' daily coverage on ESPN for the whole of July whilst it was on.

Trouble was ESPN were not showing it.

All that was available was an erratic 30 minute daily highlights programme the following day.

The biggest insult was the showing of a <deleted> hotdog eating contest instead of the advertised live coverage of the opening stage.

Anyway, is it true that Disney now own ESPN? Could explain alot.

ESPN/Star/True is getting beyond a joke.

Cutting back on real events and replacing with cr@p.

The Tour de France was a prime example.

True were advertising the 'live' daily coverage on ESPN for the whole of July whilst it was on.

Trouble was ESPN were not showing it.

All that was available was an erratic 30 minute daily highlights programme the following day.

The biggest insult was the showing of a <deleted> hotdog eating contest instead of the advertised live coverage of the opening stage.

Anyway, is it true that Disney now own ESPN? Could explain alot.

well it's now 1:45am just tryed espn and starsports guess what still nothing on there ... but its on ch 3 and 7 with english so it seem they have pulled the plug on them thai being tight with the customer money now its seems we are losing everything fa cup then League cup have already gone :)

Just stream it from the internet and be happy... You can watch just about any (live) sporting event you desire.

I have heard that statement before but whenever I tried to find anything I only found crap ad-laden pages. When I actually found a stream that worked - which usually took a while - it was very low quality, and there were constant freezes.

So where and how does this work?

Maybe you should start looking for some other provider. I do live in the Khon Kaen area and overthere they have K-tv. Just started using there services as a test (and still using True). Since 1 August 2009 they have upgraded their services and I think since they are a very good alternative for True Visions.

They even have Eurosport which means that every mayor cycling tour will be broadcast. The other channels do broadcast premier league, FA, Champions & Euro League etc.

There are some good english movie & soap alternatives for Star World, True series & Star Movies.

There is only 1 negative point and that is the quality of pictures which is much better with UBC but for the low cost of KTV that is the price I am willing to pay.

post-60993-1253153843_thumb.jpg

Just stream it from the internet and be happy... You can watch just about any (live) sporting event you desire.

I have heard that statement before but whenever I tried to find anything I only found crap ad-laden pages. When I actually found a stream that worked - which usually took a while - it was very low quality, and there were constant freezes.

So where and how does this work?

MyP2P - Very good for watching live broadcasts. However, the quality of the stream will vary; it all depends on the bit rate. High bit rate streams will have better image quality but also uses more bandwidth. So having a fast AND reliable connection definitely helps. May require third-party software (ex. Sopcast). Recommended.

ATHDE - Live sports and TV shows. High quality Justin.tv and Ustream broadcasts can be watched here also.

The sites I've linked to are the ones I use most of the time. Reliable and good image quality overall. However, there are many other sites to choose from, just google it. Last night for example, I watched the Liverpool vs. Debrecen match streamed live from STV. The quality was more than adequate compared to what I'm used to.

Btw, if you're getting bombarded with ads, use Firefox + Adblock Plus addon -- problem solved. The sites I've mentioned aren't riddled with ads. Although there are *some* ads, they are not intrusive for the most part.

And last but not least....

StreamTorrent - A P2P application offers audio/video streaming using serverless peer-to-peer techonology. Quite ingenious if you ask me, be sure to check it out.