Where To Buy Washer & Dryer 2 In One In Bangkok

Maipenrai007

Must be in the same machine not 2 separate - In have seen them in Europe but not in Thailand does anyone know if they can be brought or does anyone have one that they have purchased in Thailand??

Thank You

Powebuy.co.th

http://www.powerbuy.co.th/ProductDetailPag...de=PWB000168039

Thanks that was fast - I should have explained more - I need an intergrated one with a hinged kitchen door, so can have same venerr as the kitchen

Same as on this link http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/washer...meg-wdi16ba.asp

Any ideas

You can build your cabinetry in front of it, but I did this and frankly found it more trouble than it was worth because it uses more space when you need to open, and the dryer needs to "breathe". Also, if you are used to a combo and like the drying it can do, fine, but my experience of these types is that the dryer element is very inadequate, no matter which brand.

Edited by samtam

You can build your cabinetry in front of it, but I did this and frankly found it more trouble than it was worth because it uses more space when you need to open, and the dryer needs to "breathe". Also, if you are used to a combo and like the drying it can do, fine, but my experience of these types is that the dryer element is very inadequate, no matter which brand.

Cheers I know we can build it the idea to go with integrated because its easier and tidier.

I had a quote from someone and now they are telling me the are not available in Thailand I don't believe it! Typical Thai thong - told him if I find one in Thailand there will be trouble lol

From my experience, 2-in-1s really suck. The cycle bin will be very small only allowing for small loads of laundry and the drying times will take a very, very, very long time. You should look for a stackable washer/dryer instead going with a 2-in-1.

I agree, if you look at the link to the one I posted at the start - it say its good for up to 10kg for wash and only 5kg for dry. Apparently, only half you washing needs to be dried. :)

Anyways, despite a little rain recently, drying the laundry outside is simple, efficient and affordable.

Must be in the same machine not 2 separate - In have seen them in Europe but not in Thailand does anyone know if they can be brought or does anyone have one that they have purchased in Thailand??

Thank You

Been using (and is still being used) a Hoover WD 850 2-in-1 since 1995. Five kg wash and 2.5kg drying needing approx 120mins. Bought at the Mall Ramkhamheang. Dryer function is only used during the rainy season, and other times, clothes are hung at balcony to dry.

I agree, if you look at the link to the one I posted at the start - it say its good for up to 10kg for wash and only 5kg for dry. Apparently, only half you washing needs to be dried. :)

Anyways, despite a little rain recently, drying the laundry outside is simple, efficient and affordable.

It was worth the extra baht to go with a seperate dryer since living in Phuket gets you 3 solid straight months a year of rain. The past few days, hang drying our clothes would have yielded wet and mildew laden results. One other comment on the 2-in-1 is that we had a Fagor and it was terrible, also ate through power like crazy. The standalone is nicer plus...

- much softer clothes/sheets/towels

- no more bird shit incidents

- cat/dog taking some items

- wind blowing clothes off the line

From my experience, 2-in-1s really suck. The cycle bin will be very small only allowing for small loads of laundry and the drying times will take a very, very, very long time. You should look for a stackable washer/dryer instead going with a 2-in-1.

Your quite the house man james :D

But i have to agree on you hanging it out is much better.

I am man of many talents Rob, hanging laundry is just one of them. :D

Depends on where you are staying. Try hanging out wet laundry on a balcony facing a main road and just 20-30m away from the sidewalk.