Beer On Tap In Swimming Pool

nicholasmerwood

Not exactly on tap but the same idea there's this great place in the Kata night Bizarre called Flamingo Splash Lounge

I had my Birthday party there in May and It was an absolute blast.

The staff were attentive and very accommodating and it was just really fun to have a private party at a pool bar.

I highly recommend the place for a good time

I have Kronenburg 1664 on tap next to my pool. Only cost a couple of thousand baht to get it set up (plus the cost of the beer obviously).

Do you find kegs spoil much ??

I know many of the smaller bars dont put draft in because of that..

Never had a problem with it. The kegs are fairly small and we get through them more quickly than we probably should :)

Not exactly on tap but the same idea there's this great place in the Kata night Bizarre called Flamingo Splash Lounge

I had my Birthday party there in May and It was an absolute blast.

The staff were attentive and very accommodating and it was just really fun to have a private party at a pool bar.

I highly recommend the place for a good time

Hi Ozy. I was going to say the same. You beat me to it. That was a fun night tho!!! Swimming pool right in the middle of the bar. I hope Ricky has a Halloween party again, I missed last year but it looked fun! http://www.flamingossplashlounge.com/Halloween1.htm

I think you can get kegs and such at Pharfam, or somthing like that, an alcohol distributor halfway to Central from Chalong on ChaoFa east, east side of road.

Edited by Scubabuddha