Apology From Farang Connection

lampard10

I would like to apologise to all the customers who used therF.C. yesterday and found theservice not up to it's usual standard. We had four new staff, and myself and Nee were both in hospital.Althugh I only received one complaint, a customer complained about the fish and chips, and even phoned me in hospital to tell me he wasn't paying. Of course I gave him his money back but I later found he had eaten most of it and packed the rest to take home. This piss takng has got to stop. I beleive we were packed solid yesterdayand topped the 20,000 baht mark, so only one unjustified complaint was not too bad. Feel free to letme know of other REAL grievencies

Althugh I only received one complaint, a customer complained about the fish and chips, and even phoned me in hospital to tell me he wasn't paying.

Yorky at it again? :)

No.......can't be him - he only "eat" beer :D

Iwish to add that I was in fc yesterday, and althouigh itvwas packed, me and my fami;ly were very happy with the food and service.

another thing i wish to add,is though martin was not there yesterday, when he is, even though he is very ill,and must stay upstairs most of the time,when he sees customers come in on the web cam, he strugglles downstairs and greets then all. hge also comes down again to see if everyones meal is ok and if they have any complaints. not many places you get that when the owner/managwer is perfectly well.

Althugh I only received one complaint, a customer complained about the fish and chips, and even phoned me in hospital to tell me he wasn't paying.

Yorky at it again? :D

Think you will find it was Dave the dude He is notoriously picky over his cod piece! :)

TBWG :D