Big Fire At Chiang Rai

toybits

Yeah, burning horses put off extremely large plumes of smoke, make sure u dont breath the smoke.

There's nothing worse than burning horses. :)

Exccept for the burning hoses which means a number of families are now homeless and have lost a lifetime of possessions.

Edited by harrry

Can someone please translate this thread for me? :D :D

Looks like Mumbo and Harrry just misspelled the word, "houses". A bit humorous. On the serious side though, the loss of property and possessions from any major fire like that would be bad enough. Injury or loss of life would be worse, although there was no indication of anything like that. I tried doing a search online, but couldn't find any articles about it - just links to this thread. :)

Can someone please translate this thread for me? :D :D

Looks like Mumbo and Harrry just misspelled the word, "houses". A bit humorous. On the serious side though, the loss of property and possessions from any major fire like that would be bad enough. Injury or loss of life would be worse, although there was no indication of anything like that. I tried doing a search online, but couldn't find any articles about it - just links to this thread. :)

Thanks, AmeriThai. I actually understood "hoses", but the reference to "horses" makes one wonder if certain folks may need specs .. and/or a bit less brew? :D

Thanks, AmeriThai. I actually understood "hoses", but the reference to "horses" makes one wonder if certain folks may need specs .. and/or a bit less brew? :D

That's been known to happen.

Im sure the original post said horses, but do not see an edit-?? Maybe the brew factor was working at the time?? :):D

Im sure the original post said horses, but do not see an edit-?? Maybe the brew factor was working at the time?? :):D

Things can look different like that. A few brews and even an ugly girl can start looking like a super model.

Do you know anything more about the fire?

No edit there folks. Sorry to disappoint you. Anyway, might be an embarrassing situation for the brass. A hush-hush job probably.

Things can look different like that. A few brews and even an ugly girl can start looking like a super model.

Do you know anything more about the fire?