Naked Farang!

Merlin

so I'm on my way home tonight, and at the intersection of Pattaya Tai and Sai 3 there was a naked farang in the middle of the road! Cars and motorbikes going around him - he looked drunk/high and/or confused... He staggered off down 3rd road in the direction of Jomtien.

No police anywhere around, and no PCN camera either...

:o

:D

Undercover work as a TPV?

No absolutely not :o

I was on the way to BaliHai pier to listen to/watch some music.

A group of motorcycle taxi's on the corner saw I had a camera and sugested I take a snap... for when she (I'm told she's a she) awakened from her beauty sleep.

An aquaintence of mine was pissed and asleep and was totally stripped and left 20k outside of town one night, rescued by some wierd christian cult members who found this blond white skinned 6 foot 2 norweigan bloke wandering on the road in his pants, wasn't hurt i think the muggers were probably having a right laugh

Hard to tell.

Johng - you should have pulled the f*ckers pants down because that would have made for a good photo.

I clicked on the photo earlier and it enlarged (can we get that back? ) Left me in little doubt, i would not ride the train that took me to her tunnel of love.

I think that this is the poor lady who I have seen around the Beach Road area and Walking Street for a number of years now, although she did disappear for a year or so.

I am afraid to say that this poor wretched person has a mental deficiency and also is a drug user. I have seen her many times collapsed on the sidewalk and often crashed out. She sometimes stands having a debate with herself....

I can only feel sorry for her....

I don't know why the click to enlarge doesn't work anymore??? it did before.

Any way here's a link to the full size pic.

http://img161.exs.cx/img161/197/dscf00054da.jpg

Sexy Beast :

The thought never entered my head to pull her/his pants down :D

Besides I was with my other half at the time.. I don't think she would have been too pleased if I had done that :o

Edited by johng