Looking For Wholesalers In Bangkok

Hi There

Does anybody have any contacts or information on wholesalers in Bangkok. I am looking to buy Novelty Keyrings, Cheap watches ($2-$5), Small toys and figurines, Cuddly toys etc...

I was thinking of going to China, but would rather do business in Thailand.

I've tried searching the internet but its not very easy to find the information, Need to find out where the markets and shops buy there stock form really.

Thanks

Andrew Biss

Hi There

Does anybody have any contacts or information on wholesalers in Bangkok. I am looking to buy Novelty Keyrings, Cheap watches ($2-$5), Small toys and figurines, Cuddly toys etc...

I've tried searching the internet but its not very easy to find the information, Need to find out where the markets and shops buy there stock form really.

Thanks

Andrew Biss

Try www.alibaba.com, the largest B2B in Asia, also for Thailand.

But, you can only buy large quantities in most cases (99%). If you need smaller quantities, PM me and let me know what you need.

Good Luck.

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo

Hi There

Thanks

Andrew Biss

Try www.alibaba.com, the largest B2B in Asia, also for Thailand.

But, you can only buy large quantities in most cases (99%). If you need smaller quantities, PM me and let me know what you need.

Good Luck.

LaoPo

Thanks LaoPo

Yes been on Alibaba, but almost all trade leads are chinese! Might have to go to china then?

Cheers

Andrew

1. correct: that's where the stuff is made for 99%.

2. China is your best bet; but not so easy if you don't know where to start or don't have the contacts.

LaoPo