Bkk Immigration

Deez

Hi

I couldnt find this on another thread although I am sure it is probably here somewhere.

Next week I need to go to the immigration office. Will I need to go to the new office?

Can someone post the address so I can give it to a cab driver? I dont want to be taken to the old one by mistake :)

Thanks

Hi

I couldnt find this on another thread although I am sure it is probably here somewhere.

Next week I need to go to the immigration office. Will I need to go to the new office?

Can someone post the address so I can give it to a cab driver? I dont want to be taken to the old one by mistake :D

Thanks

They invented this thing about 10 years ago called GOOGLE>.... http://www.scribd.com/doc/19468320/Bangkok...Office-Location :)

Regarding this new office, I can remember a quote recently saying that this new location will be more convenient for foreigners.

If you have ever been to this area during office hours, you will know that this is probably the most inconvenient place to get to beside Pinklao.

Regarding this new office, I can remember a quote recently saying that this new location will be more convenient for foreigners.

If you have ever been to this area during office hours, you will know that this is probably the most inconvenient place to get to beside Pinklao.

Disagree - new location is much better than the old, as no need to travel into BKK now and tfaffic is only bad going up to the office. If you take a bike from the IT center then no problem.

Disagree - new location is much better than the old, as no need to travel into BKK now and tfaffic is only bad going up to the office. If you take a bike from the IT center then no problem.

well no doubt the new location will be a windfall for some people, but not those working in the CBD.