'expats' And Delusion

michaelbutcher

<snip>

Their discomfort with much of farang life in Thailand is with the "using" of Thais for cheap sex. They have often wondered why more family-type farangs aren't here, more professional people, and so forth. I once remarked that most farangs have no idea the Thais feel that way. "Because too many farang only know the wrong type of Thais, and we are too polite to say we are disgusted."

Aren't they equally - or more - disgusted with the much greater usage of Thais for cheap sex, by Thais?

Or is it that the farangs simply don't hide it so well?

I'm waiting for phetaroi's answer on that as well. A lot of generalisations in his statement if you ask me.

Phetaroi never said people aren't hypocritical.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<snip>

Their discomfort with much of farang life in Thailand is with the "using" of Thais for cheap sex. They have often wondered why more family-type farangs aren't here, more professional people, and so forth. I once remarked that most farangs have no idea the Thais feel that way. "Because too many farang only know the wrong type of Thais, and we are too polite to say we are disgusted."

Aren't they equally - or more - disgusted with the much greater usage of Thais for cheap sex, by Thais?

Or is it that the farangs simply don't hide it so well?

I'm waiting for phetaroi's answer on that as well. A lot of generalisations in his statement if you ask me.

Phetaroi never said people aren't hypocritical.

New you for 2010 - 3rd person and all. Like it.