Ladyboys what do u think

geezer

Well...a generalisation about ladyboys would be mostly like ANY other generalisations. I am not a big fan of generalisations.....generalisations tend to leave out a large number of individuals and generalisations are used by bigots/racists often and they themselves cause bigotry.

I would like to say that often when the word 'ladyboy' is mentioned, unfortunately, only the ladyboys working in sex industry are thought of. There is a large number of ladyboys in various other professions.

One good thing about Thailand is that there is not a policy of discrimination against ladyboys and ladyboys can have quite a decent lifestyle. Of course there are bigots who discriminate against them and some who even use violence against them but as we all know, there are bigots eveywhere in the world and for me, they are nothing but a disgrace to humanity.

Regards,

Jem

A friend of mine picked up a ladyman, he didn't know and he took him/her back to his hotel room and she washed his tackle then turned the lights off. He had the shock of his life when he discovered a babys arm holding an orange.

The next day he said that he would not of minded but it was bigger than his!!

I can spot then a mile off, but if you are new .....well.....I remember Iggy Pop saying he picked up one once, by mistake, but didn't let her go, he just wacked off over her..!?

Well that's what I think Mr. 'Moneybags'...... Never boast of wealth in Thailand....or you will disappear!!!

Saw about 10-15 ladygents walking back and forth on Khao San Rd. last night.   Including 6 paired up with falangs (who seemed just down right happy to have hooked up with a "nice girl" for once).  These gents MAY have just been trying something new... HOWEVER the ones they were paired up with were invariably the ones that were harder to differentiate from girls who were actually BORN with female genitalia.   This suggests that the fellas didn't know.  

:o

A couple of years ago I was sat with a bunch of mates in the old lucky bar on Khaosan Rd. Not just us, but nearly all the folks in there were sniggering at a farang who was with a ladyboy. This went on for a while, then the guy turned around and announced to the entire bar "I know its a ladyboy, but I'm gonna flip it over and <deleted> it anyway!"...

I guess some people (whether they know or not) really don't care either way...

For once i am speechless

Guess the best advice is

Look for the best looking girl at the bar covered in makeup, 98% chance she's a catoye (sorry ladyboy)

Its good to know our new friend is rich

I'll make you a deal there are 5 of us on this site that will round up all the ladyboys for you

No we don't want any compensation, just leaves more of the real thing for us.

I often go to places with my Thai girl and speak with ladyboys, they are not an "it" as some people would say, just people trying to get on with their lives. My girl loves chatting away with them and the people I have spoken to (apart from one) seem to be good people.  :o

Some of the most intelligent and beautiful thai girls are actually ladyboys (pre- and post-op). No, I am not talking about the ones that accost you as you're walking on certain streets. I am discussing "family girls" who are often well-educated and in mainstream jobs. Because of the discrimination that exists, those who manage to get these kinds of jobs must be twice as competent and intelligent as genetic girls, and generally very "passable."

These girls are often relegated to lonely lives, often being left for "real girls," or lived off by Thai guys. They are very often loyal, very feminine, and grateful for love. Many start hormone treatment in their teens, and after the operation are almost indistinguishable from genetic girls. What's more, their height, slimness and lovely features create a beautiful look.

So, if you are open-minded and are not looking to have more children, don't count "ladyboys" out.