Anyone Looking For A Defender Of Once International Class ?

EastSaxCol

I hope we sign him at Ipswich - close to London, easy to commute, nice country air...

I thought the same about Colchester. But the only exchange that I can envisage between Ipswich and ColU at the moment is a swap in divisions.

Come on Sol, you know it makes sense

:)

I hope we sign him at Ipswich - close to London, easy to commute, nice country air...

I thought the same about Colchester. But the only exchange that I can envisage between Ipswich and ColU at the moment is a swap in divisions. Come on Sol, you know it makes sense

:) The truth hurts... We'll have Dyer back on loan too please.

I thought the same about Colchester. But the only exchange that I can envisage between Ipswich and ColU at the moment is a swap in divisions. Come on Sol, you know it makes sense

:D The truth hurts... We'll have Dyer back on loan too please.

Don't know about Dyer hobbling back. But I reckon that you'd hard pushed to get even this player back again. :)

post-20082-1253703005.jpg

I understand he lives with his girlfriend in Northumberland now, which is why he was tracked by Newcastle until Sven stepped in.

He wouldn't get 40K / 5 years at Newcastle these days, bu he'd sill be a good acquisition for most in January.

Bye Bye Keano ... I doubt any Irish man is hated more by the Irish than Roy Keane. I wish Ipswich well

because they have always signed and encouraged Irish players but there is a big distance between Bobby

Robson and Roy Keane and it has not taken long for Keane to loose the dressing room at Ipswich. No need

to sack him the man will walk soon.