Thai Post Office Regulation

sapi

morning,

i wrote this to check whether there is any specific items that are forbidden to enter the country by post mail (ems, registered, courier,etc).

anybody care to shed some light on this one? i'm not 100% sure with their regulations, i guess it's flexible judging that i've been receving quite alot of items ranging from common to strange from other countries.

Anybody ever try to receive cigarettes from other countries using post mail?? is it the same rule like in the airport 200/person??

thx in advance.

morning,

i wrote this to check whether there is any specific items that are forbidden to enter the country by post mail (ems, registered, courier,etc).

anybody care to shed some light on this one? i'm not 100% sure with their regulations, i guess it's flexible judging that i've been receving quite alot of items ranging from common to strange from other countries.

Anybody ever try to receive cigarettes from other countries using post mail?? is it the same rule like in the airport 200/person??

thx in advance.

Perhaps if you mailed one at a time, they might not notice.

morning,

thx in advance.

In most countries, sending cigarettes per mail will be looked upon as smuggling.

Surely you knew this.

:)

I had a big backpack sent over from LGW to BKK. The Thai custom dude was only interested in electrical items.

He didn't even look inside. Luck of the draw I think. Nothing to do with the postal service but it may be another option for you.

The mistake I made was that I should have stated my local airport not Swampy. I still seen the custom official taking a

backhander and I only had clothes.