Samui Express Letters

H2oDunc

Did anybody read the letters page in this issue ? A guy wrote in asking if anybody proof read the paper before it was printed as it was littered with mistakes and offered his services as he was a proffessional proof reader based on samui. It started by " I was wandering if anybody read the blah blah blah " He obviously doesn't bother to proof read his own :) Plonker :D

Another thing that always gets me is why are all the travel tours priced in Dollars ? :D Who reading a Samui paper will be paying for a trip to China in Dollars ? Surely they are going to want to know the cost in Baht ?

I also think it has improved slightly but would like to see more local news and articles to do with Samui in geneal not pieces pulled off the wire. :) It is after all called the Samui Express

Another thing that always gets me is why are all the travel tours priced in Dollars ? :D Who reading a Samui paper will be paying for a trip to China in Dollars ? Surely they are going to want to know the cost in Baht ?

I also think it has improved slightly but would like to see more local news and articles to do with Samui in geneal not pieces pulled off the wire. :) It is after all called the Samui Express

Samui Express is best served wrapped around your chips for the journey home.

a total insult to chips

a total insult to chips

:D

51 :) No a bit more like 45 to 46-7 would be more like it. :D :D

Why can't they include more Samui news ? There must be somebody who works for them who can explain ?. I used to buy it when I first came here but now just pick up a free copy. A good paper about Samui I would certainly pay for so there is a market there. Maybe I should start a poll on just how many people would pay or a good read ?