Where To Find Extension Cord In Cm?

direx12

Hi, I need an extension cord for my laptop to electrical socket. 10 feet would probably be enough. Does anyone know where I can get one in CM? Thanks

As Daoyai mentions, the power strip type is probably most available, and may give your equipment some surge protection. They are sold in 1m, 3m and 5m cord lengths at most superstores, Carrefour, Lotus, Makro, BigC and Home Pro, and also at Home Marts with locations along SuperHwy and Hwy 108 south of airport plaza. Then there is Power Buy on the 3rd floor at Kad Suan Kaew/Central mall on Huay Keaw Road, and a similar store at Airport Plaza/Robinsons, and of course Pantip Plaza on ChangKlan road in the night bazaar area. And then there are the multitude of small hardware stores in most neighborhoods that may have what you need.

The biggest selection that I've seen and closest to city center is the big accessories store at the front of Icon plaza, just east of Computer Plaza on the east-bound road along the north side of the old city moat, near the north-west corner of the moat. They have these cool 'Toshino' power strips with a switch on each socket that I have come to like, 'cause I'm too lazy to pull the plug. don

Hi, I need an extension cord for my laptop to electrical socket. 10 feet would probably be enough. Does anyone know where I can get one in CM? Thanks

I was tempted to laugh also but whatever you do, don't buy one of the extension cords they sell at the Thai markets for 19 Baht. A friend of mine was almost electrocuted with one of those.

Amorn has a good selection. There are a couple of them around town, not difficult to find. Home Pro...

Was that a friend elektified or personal experience? I always let the maid handle the plug in sequence, maybe that is why we no longer have a maid.

Indeed it was a friend thinking he'd found a good bargain. :D Having been an audio/electronic engineer for more than 30 years, I know better. :)

It's incredibly dangerous in the walking street markets (and everywhere for that matter), with those 19 Baht extension cords powering all the lights, appliances and what have you. They often catch fire and the Thais mostly laugh...

Whoever assisted you to sign up to Thai Visa could surely assist you to find an extension cord.

This brings me back to your recent PM on skype BB

I am sure some of the posters ON TV need someone to help then put their left leg in their left side of their trousers.

It would indeed be interesting to see how that that they manage coitus normanus.

I can just imagine them with a step by step guide on the pillow beside them.

Maybe a bit like the hokey tokey "you put your left leg in , you pull your left leg out, you do the hokey tikey and you turn about"

It would be indeed good to see a video of these first time peformers wouldn't it :D:):D

Edited by john b good

I just love the Thai extension leads, bit like a small firework display whenever I use them!

I also like the fact that I get an electric shock off almost every metal appliance casing in my house....the bloody TV, the stereo, the DVD player, the TV aerial......I think maybe an earth would be an idea....but hey, makes for good fun between the GF and me.....'you move the DVD player', 'I'm not touching it, you move it!' 'I'm not touching it, you move it' etc etc etc.