Food Processor?

Verasu seems to have the best selection that I have seen. Many imported from France, that are good quality and high wattage. And... so it seems, you can order online at their website. No need to go to Bangkok just for that.

But if you do go to BKK for other reasons, you might want to stop by one of their stores... there are several.

www.verasu.com

I believe I picked up my Ronic "Original 20" 700w processor there (it's been several years). Good power: enough to make decent homemade peanut butter (see thread: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Happened-Aff...html&st=50 ), and I have been working it pretty hard for years. I have also used to emulsify meat, when making homemade sausages/hotdogs. Nice home unit.

I am sure there is a newer version out by now - but whatever you find, check to see that the wattage is ample (I'd say, minimum 650w; 800w would be quite nice) ... generally, the more wattage the merrier.

Edited by ChefHeat

If it's a powerful food processor you want, I would strongly suggest you go with verasu. The moulinex on sale at homepro is an okay machine for light work but not up to heavy duty work.

Thanks for the advice. I looked at the 'verasu' website and could only find a few food processors shown? The ones on the web looked very cheap and weak, am I looking at the wrong website?

If it's a powerful food processor you want, I would strongly suggest you go with verasu. The moulinex on sale at homepro is an okay machine for light work but not up to heavy duty work.

Thanks for the advice. I looked at the 'verasu' website and could only find a few food processors shown? The ones on the web looked very cheap and weak, am I looking at the wrong website?

It seems their website is not comprehensive.

Probably best to go into a store and have a look around.

If you can get ahold of their catalog, that would be nice as well.

Ever since we bought something from them, we get one every month or two in the mail.

• 2 weeks later...