Border Collie

MrWiggle

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have 5 Border Collie puppies.

They are around 2 months old and getting more playful every day.

If anyone interested, pm me.

I'm not going to ask for tens of thousand baht. :whistling: (I'm not a professional breeder, just a dog lover)

Jay

ps: I got these puppies from a japanese friend of mine who I have known for many years and these puppies mom and dad are from Japan.

I am more than certain that it's very difficult to find pure breed in Thailand, but I can assure you that my ones are real ones.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Have recently bought from Australia my male and female Border Collies. One is huge as far as Borders go and was originally the runt of the litter, he is now 32 kgs both his parents in Oz where much smaller. My girl is from a working farm litter and is 4 and a half and never had pups, we are hoping they will both be able to breed on the next cycle. Time will tell. We just came to visit the Wife s folks in Isaan and the dogs are a massive hit here with the tricks and ball playing for the local kids.

The kids come from miles and all we here in the streets is the dogs names being called.

My dogs have got a much better life here than they did in Australia.

post-136741-0-77610400-1360390413_thumb.

post-136741-0-69803700-1360390432_thumb.

• Like 2

Have recently bought from Australia my male and female Border Collies. One is huge as far as Borders go and was originally the runt of the litter, he is now 32 kgs both his parents in Oz where much smaller. My girl is from a working farm litter and is 4 and a half and never had pups, we are hoping they will both be able to breed on the next cycle. Time will tell. We just came to visit the Wife s folks in Isaan and the dogs are a massive hit here with the tricks and ball playing for the local kids.

The kids come from miles and all we here in the streets is the dogs names being called.

My dogs have got a much better life here than they did in Australia.

Sounds good, rather interested

• 5 months later...

I'm not going to ask for tens of thousand baht. :whistling: (I'm not a professional breeder, just a dog lover)

Jay

ps: I got these puppies from a japanese friend of mine who I have known for many years and these puppies mom and dad are from Japan.

I am more than certain that it's very difficult to find pure breed in Thailand, but I can assure you that my ones are real ones.

i am interested in getting a border collie or two...have you still got them? or have then produced a new litter? And how do the find they cope with the heat? thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not going to ask for tens of thousand baht. whistling.gif (I'm not a professional breeder, just a dog lover)

Jay

i am interested in getting a border collie or two...have you still got them? or have then produced a new litter? And how do the find they cope with the heat? thanks!

We have a female, they handle the heat no differently than they do the extreme heats in Oz.

They also naturally thin out their coat and its not a problem.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

We have 6 Australian Border Collie Puppies due 2 Dec, we are taking orders now. 25,000 Baht male or female and all dogs will be vet checked and inoculated and to be collected from Pattaya by third week of January 2014 let me know if your interested, heaps of photos available of parents if your interested

I am looking for a Border Collie, so if anybody knows, please post.

We have 6 Australian Border Collie Puppies due 2 Dec, we are taking orders now. 25,000 Baht male or female and all dogs will be vet checked and inoculated and to be collected from Pattaya by third week of January 2014 let me know if your interested, heaps of photos available of parents if your interested

• 3 weeks later...

we have 4 male Border Collie Puppies still available from our recent litter of 8 and will be due to be weened and ready to go by 14 Jan 2014, selling them at 25,000 Baht each and will be inoculated and vet checked before collection.

I may be interested in 1 of them. If you have any pictures of pups or parents i would be interested. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...