Need A Sewing Factory In Thailand For Backpacks

I am looking for a referral. I need a factory in Thailand to sew denim and naylon backpacks for export in QTY of 1,000s. Quality is a major concern. Thank you.

Do you supply the pre-cut fabric, or is cutting and sewing required? If you like, e-mail the details of your requirements to [email protected] and I get back to you.

Cheers, Mike

• 2 weeks later...
I am looking for a referral. I need a factory in Thailand to sew denim and naylon backpacks for export in QTY of 1,000s. Quality is a major concern. Thank you.

How close to the customer are you? Do you have the capital to open Purchase Orders and the authority payment?

I am the customer, the anwsers are yes yes yes.

Do you supply the pre-cut fabric, or is cutting and sewing required? If you like, e-mail the details of your requirements to [email protected] and I get back to you.

Cheers, Mike

The fabric still needs to be sourced, so cutting is required. I sent you an email today. Thank you.