Get Watch Fixed

yeehi

Hello

i have a genuine citizen watch that needs servicing. the buttons are stuck.

Does anyone know where to take it in Bangkok? I don't want to give it to somebody who is just going to break it! :o

OR am i better off just waiting till i am in another country?

Had a citizen watch fixed in Central Bang Na where I bought it. I forget the name of the shop. It was on one of the upper floors, in the middle, side closest to Sukhumvit rd.. I'll try and find the receipt with the shop's name on it.

"The official service center in Bangkok (in the year 2000) was C. Thong Panich Ltd at either 89 Chalermloke Center, Rajadamri Road or 447-451, Jawarai Road.

Tel 022537824 or 022215262"

This service centre was opposite the world trade centre and has moved to chinatown I believe.

The quality of service at the service centre is bad. I took a near new genuine citizen solar powered watch there for warranty repairs. I took it back 3 more times to have the original problem repaired before deciding it was easier just to throw the watch away. :o

NL

There is a repair shop next to the Offshore Bar in Soi 23. He has been there for ever.

Maybe worth a try.

Good luck

After all these years I never know that.... :o:D

Re repair shop.Theres one in Secon Square..think on the ground floor ..forget name.

I was in there last week getting an OMEGA fixed .....nice blokes...no prob and good prices. :D

...........next to the offshore.... :D:D

There is a repair shop next to the Offshore Bar in Soi 23. He has been there for ever.

Maybe worth a try.

Good luck

After all these years I never know that.... :o:D

Re repair shop.Theres one in Secon Square..think on the ground floor ..forget name.

I was in there last week getting an OMEGA fixed .....nice blokes...no prob and good prices. :D

...........next to the offshore.... :D:D

.....doubles up as a barber shop. Old style watch repair shop and old style barber next to the oldstyle Offshore.

There's an old fashioned watchmaker on the street on Silom, right across from the Sala Daeng BTS station, down about half a block on the right side if you're facing away from Rama IV. He does an excellent painstaking job. Lately, along with putting new batteries in a bunch of Bangkok knock-offs, I had him clean and re-do the seal on the good quality Seiko I inherited from my father. He really did a nice job.

I was in there last week getting an OMEGA fixed .....nice blokes...no prob and good prices. :o

Another option for Omega owners is the flagship Omega store in Gaysorn, now conveniently connected to the BTS.

:D

• 14 years later...

I have this 80's digital Citizen, with a scratched glass. Was hoping to get this glass replaced by someone who knows Citizen. The watch has a sentimental / emotional value to me, seeing it in good shape again would be very fulfilling.

Would the Soi 23 repair shop still be in business?

Thanks.

• 2 months later...
On 5/2/2019 at 4:19 PM, starman_tom said:

I have this 80's digital Citizen, with a scratched glass. Was hoping to get this glass replaced by someone who knows Citizen. The watch has a sentimental / emotional value to me, seeing it in good shape again would be very fulfilling.

Would the Soi 23 repair shop still be in business?

Thanks.

If the quoted post is from this year...

I'm going to try here:

https://www.citizenwatch-global.com/support/network/#asia

C.THONG PANICH CO.,LTD.

BANGKOK
4th Floor, Le Concorde Tower,
202 Rajchadapisek Rd.,Huaykwang,
Bangkok 10320
TEL: (02) 6941888

I know Lao Inter Watch in MBK have a small service area too.

https://www.citizen.co.th/html/en/menu/store-location.html

RAZZ